Big calls 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Big calls 2019

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Collingwood and Essendon will not win a game in the first 6 rounds (means they draw Anzac game)
Brisbane will be go through undefeated till the Bye round
Hipwood will become the new Buddy and leads the Coleman
GWS will overtake Norf on the membership ladder
Ablett retires mid season and Dangerwood declares he wants to return to the crows who he says have a better culture than the cats
Nick Rielwoldt takes over the senior coaching role as a caretaker coach at the saints for the last 8 games of the year
The hawks miss their plane to Launceston and become the first team to forfeit the 4pts - they finish the season 9th, 4 pts outside the 8

and......
Jack Rielwoldt and Tom Lynch become the first players to both kick a ton in the one season playing in the same team
Cotchin, Rance and Martin tie for the Brownlow 3 ways
The tigers win their three finals games by a combined record margin after being behind in all three finals by 50 pts at three qtr time
......and

Dill the Gill breaks down in a press conference and apologies to the AFL community because his rule changes have helped the tigers change the play and kick many many goals because after each point conceded, they would kick a goal from the kick in - new kicking technique to be unleashed in round 1

I was going to put in the tigers win the flag but that’s not that outlandish ;D

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Tigers to have a strange start to the season and lose some games unexpectantly, with media salivating at the prospect that the team is falling away.

Don’t finish top 4 but bring it home in the finals series after building strongly in the second half of the season.

E

easy_tiger

Baron Samedi said:
Richmond to set a new tactical trend. Again.

Richmond play 2 ruckmen at centre bounces.

Mason Cox to be deported for unspecified reasons

Brisbane to play finals

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
After hobbling around during the H&A games and kicking 30.2, Lynch monsters the finals and kicks 18.0, and wins the Norm to compliment his Premiership Medal.

Grimes kicks the Goal of the Year on a howling windy day at the MCG from the boundary near the interchanges.

Baker gets 4 weeks after lining up Mumford and splitting him right down the middle with a perfect H&S. In a real surprise the Tribunal overturn the penalty.

Bwuce McAveney is creepy during Brownlow night

Dusty's Dad, and proud Tasmanian Aboriginal man is allowed back into the country just in time to see his son win a second Brownlow and then attend the Tige's 12th Premiership win.

Tiges ditch all pokies. Membership jumps immediately to 125,000.

E

easy_tiger

JimJessTorp said:
After hobbling around during the H&A games and kicking 30.2, Lynch monsters the finals and kicks 18.0, and wins the Norm to compliment his Premiership Medal.

Grimes kicks the Goal of the Year on a howling windy day at the MCG from the boundary near the interchanges.

Baker gets 4 weeks after lining up Mumford and splitting him right down the middle with a perfect H&S. In a real surprise the Tribunal overturn the penalty.

Bwuce McAveney is creepy during Brownlow night

Dusty's Dad, and proud Tasmanian Aboriginal man is allowed back into the country just in time to see his son win a second Brownlow and then attend the Tige's 12th Premiership win.

Tiges ditch all pokies. Membership jumps immediately to 125,000.

Great calls jjt.

Love lynchies 18.0 in sept ;D

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i'm going the other direction than most... collingwood to finish well clear on top. only for us to get our revenge in september.

and 3 of the most successful teams of the recent era (Hawthorn, Geelong and Sydney) to all miss the 8.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ian4 said:
i'm going the other direction than most... collingwood to finish well clear on top. only for us to get our revenge in september.
Yeah, the sadist in me agrees.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
easy said:
Richmond play 2 ruckmen at centre bounces.

Mason Cox to be deported for unspecified reasons

Brisbane to play finals

Wouldn't that be interesting!