Big calls 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Big calls 2019

willo said:

Willo, try and understand it! Make a noise and make it clear. Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo. We're not gonna sit in silence. We're not gonna live with fear. Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo!

Hawthorn to lose 12 in a row and break the run of losses with a win against a top 8 team. Media to laud Clarkson; "he's done it again"

Reactions: 1 user
Damien Barrett says football is more broken with the new rule changes.

mrposhman said:
Mark Robinson does an episode of AFL 360 sober. Its even more boring.

I just want him to stop his Shakespearean acting when speaking.

BTW, the show starts Monday night at 5:00pm live (returns live at 7:30pm from Tuesday night)

Smoking Aces said:
That is a big call.

Why Mr B?
Just a hunch SA , However I think if they have a poor year, which is possible, Bevo might think he can’t get anymore out of this group and I’d say other clubs might have an interest in a Premiership coach.

Mr Brightside said:
Just a hunch SA , However I think if they have a poor year, which is possible, Bevo might think he can’t get anymore out of this group and I’d say other clubs might have an interest in a Premiership coach.

Not as silly an assumption as some would think CC.

The place has near imploded since 2016 something’s amiss at the kennel.

Richardson will likely get the flick and Kenny Hinkley ain’t safe either