Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ellis goes we get a pick between 25-35.
We offer Adelaide 2, 2nd rounders for Crouch ..
What a beautiful world.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Ellis goes we get a pick between 25-35.
We offer Adelaide 2, 2nd rounders for Crouch ..
What a beautiful world.
Brando is in our top ten paid players and if he goes as RFA we will get a compensation pick probably at end of first round.

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Played another good game Brando, however I don’t think you get my point. We need to free up some salary space and imho Brando is the highest paid player we can replace, at this point theres no doubt Brando is our best wingman imho and percentages would say will most likely continue to be a better player then kids like Turner . As I’ve said I dont want to get rid of Brando just for the sake of it, I just think imho that his the best cap releaser , weather that’s right or wrong ,who knows it’s just my opinion, though I do think we have kids coming through as mids who will be around his very good level.
You may disagree however I would rather lose Brando then Bolton, CCJ or Edwards
firstly... when you say he 'played another good game' i pretty much disregard your comments, sorry.

he was much better than good

if brando stays for a good fair price, then consider he is that perfect age for a solid 3 year deal, as his versatility, durability and spot in the 22 is safe and chatting to jack graham, butler, baker for starters would be options so we always have our best 22 on the park.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
firstly... when you say he 'played another good game' i pretty much disregard your comments, sorry.

he was much better than good

if brando stays for a good fair price, then consider he is that perfect age for a solid 3 year deal, as his versatility, durability and spot in the 22 is safe and chatting to jack graham, butler, baker for starters would be options so we always have our best 22 on the park.
FFS should I grade my thoughts on Brando each week to the exact percent, I doubt many could give a toss, how bout I give Brando a 7.52/10 yesterday .

Waste of time debating with each other now.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Bellis was much stronger in the contest yesterday. Nearly back to 2017 finals type stuff (remember the bump on Dangerfield). That's his measure IMO. If he can do that every week, there's no doubting he's Best 22. If he can't then we can look to throw Baker in there

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I don't mind him having a shot Binman, just kick it.

Thought he was very good. Worked both ways, stopped looking for cheapies. And at certain times was brave, not his forte. But when required committed to the act at a million miles an hour.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully Brando keeps Bellis out of the side for the rest of the year

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
119 Supercoach is a great effort. Too bad he didnt kick those two very gettable goals.

Bobble redeeming himself lately.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I still think he'll leave, I just don't know where he'll go. He's loved in the club, so he'll have emotional ties to break.
But we're $150k per year at least below the next best offer.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Played well today, put his body on the line a couple of times where he would've expected to be crunched.
I reckon he does that when his confidence is up and it usually coincides with him playing well. When he’s doubting him self, that’s when he doesn’t go has hard as he should.

I doubt the Tigers want to lose him but it will be out of our hand I think, we will be stuck on a certain amount of $$ and it will be up to Brandon if that’s enough or the other offers are too good to pass up.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Got a lot of the ball. worked his ass off and can't complain about that but he still panics too much. If he could just work on his composure he'd be a gun. Loses a lot of one on one contests too but saying all that it was one of his best couple of games this year I thought. Reckon he'll be offered a good deal by another club and I doubt we'll match it.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I reckon he does that when his confidence is up and it usually coincides with him playing well. When he’s doubting him self, that’s when he doesn’t go has hard as he should.
I doubt the Tigers want to lose him but it will be out of our hand I think, we will be stuck on a certain amount of $$ and it will be up to Brandon if that’s enough or the other offers are too good to pass up.

I think fatigue makes some of his efforts look a little poor sometimes, he runs so hard both ways.
I hope he stays, but if he does choose to leave we will be well compensated because he's having a good year.