Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Was probably our cleanest in the first half. Funny old player is Brando but I've seen him bounce back like that before.

Well done!

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He won 2 or 3 50/50 contests tonight that will be shown over and over again in match review.

Brilliant stuff.

Reactions: 5 users

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
I'm no fan, but he did everything well tonight. Very noticable in the first half how many times he made an option when no one else could. Played hard. Poise. Man, if we could have that guy more often... Anyway, he's going to get a crack at glory next week and I'm pleased for him.

Reactions: 5 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Looked like a bloke that knew he played a shocker the week before and wanted to make up for it ,

Well done Brandon

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Brando still has a few years left. He may completely turn a corner ala Edwards and Houli, who knows.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Played well but he has played well plenty of times this season.

Showed a lot of ticker to come back from his worst game of the year in Brisbane. Copped a lot of ridiculous flak and even suspended his twitter account I heard to switch off the ferals

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Yep excellent game particularly 1st half. I just don't understand his inconsistency in respect to putting his body on the line. Didn't shirk that responsibility at all, total opposite to the previous game.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Just put another 100k per year on his contract with the Suns

Haha - didn't see this ^