Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

Cheers Brando (Bobble) thanks for the 2 Flags you'll always have a home at Punt Road.

Go get ya cash and enjoy the sun.

What a great way for him to go out.

Cheeers

Reactions: 6 users
To the nuffie in front of me who was on Ellis' case all game, GAGF.

Wonderful bloke, great trainer, great teammate, very good player, 2 time premiership Tiger. If that was his last game, what a way to go out. Thanks for everything, Brando, you're a ripper.

Reactions: 12 users
Any Tigers fan that boos Bobble when he plays for the Suns can GAGF.

Hes done the RFC a favour by leaving.

Then again we wont be playing the Suns at the G anytime soon, only Maggotwood gets that luxury.

Reactions: 5 users
I love you Brando. Gave is his all for the club. His two premiership were two of the happiest days of my life.

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks Brandon. Forever a Richmond Man. Go get the coin so you can give your Mum and Dad an even better life than you have done so far. They, and you, deserve every good thing. Go Tiger!

Reactions: 14 users
put yrself in Brandos position and you'd be pretty torn, particularly after yesterday.
perfect way to say bye-bye, but an equally perfect way to say screw the cash I'm staying ...

Reactions: 2 users
Brandon Ellis at his best.
2nd qtr. GWS on the ropes.
Ball gets kicked out on the full, Ellis sprints 20 metres to get to the ball, ignoring Rioli.
Then kicks the ball back out of bounds on the other side.:mhihi
I wish him well and good luck to him.

After he became a dual Premiership player yesterday I thought I read Brando lips when he shook his head and said “Naaahhh I’m staying!”

Just saying ........

Last edited:
After become a dual Premiership player yesterday I thought I read Brando lips when he shook his head and said “Naaahhh I’m staying!”

Just saying ........
He is quoted after the game that his management and the tigers are meeting on Wednesday.

He is going to have to take a haircut to stay but whatever happens he is a 2 time premiership player at the Tigers.

Reactions: 1 users
Bash on Ch 7 footy show this morning made it sound more like he's staying.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Take the money Ellis. With Stack, Pickett, Egg, Balta, Naish, Ross coming in to consideration his time in the 1s will be coming to an end. Was shown out a bit again in the GF. Well done Ellis you'll always be a 2 time premiership player.

Take the money Ellis. With Stack, Pickett, Egg, Balta, Naish, Ross coming in to consideration his time in the 1s will be coming to an end. Was shown out a bit again in the GF. Well done Ellis you'll always be a 2 time premiership player.

Yep, no malice at all but please take the offer and head up to GCS. It's a win win win for the GCS, Ellis and the RFC

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Brando for you part in Tiger history and best of luck on the Coast and if we receive a pick 25 or under I believe we’ve done real well with what replacements we have on the list.

Reactions: 4 users
I think he will likely struggle to stay in the seniors with the talent to come back and the talent coming through.

For his own career, and for the opportunity to set himself and his family up for life, I reckon he should likely go. They almost said as much as the players were presented today at Punt Rd.

One thing I think will help him decide was the way Grigg and Delidio were sitting together at one point yesterday. Richmond have grown up from the 1970s. Back then you would have become persona non grata if you left - it was an attitude that fitted the times, but also a culture which changed too late at Richmond. Now it has changed and, if Brando leaves and plays elsewhere, he will always be welcomed with open arms at Tigerland.

Stay or go, bloody frustrating or playing a blinder, thanks to Brando for his contribution to 2 flags and making a lot of us very happy Richmond supporters.

DS

Reactions: 1 users