Brendon Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brendon Gale

I reckon Joel would be gettable. Especially with the club’s strong indigenous programs which was a major reason he moved back to the NT.
Super intelligent, thoughtful and greatly respected. And is more of a Richmond man than everyone ex Richo and Benny
Bowden is a current sitting member of parliament, in government. I doubt very much he will leave.

Reactions: 1 user
In hindsight, Adrian Anderson was pretty good.
The bloke who gave us the original points system to save time and money on the tribunal sittings that they still can't get right twenty years later. Phhhht yeah nah. Just another AFLHQ spud.

I don't think there is a Richmond person who wants Benny to leave TT, although I wouldn't be surprised if there is someone on this site who has some axe to grind with him. There usually is !!! :ROFLMAO:
its just the whole eye brow thing, ever since i noticed it, i just can't unsee it now, it's become extremly unsettling for me

Bowden is a current sitting member of parliament, in government. I doubt very much he will leave.
NT Govt salary approx 120-150k
Richmond CEO 500k +/-
He will have been in Government just long enough to realise he is completely wasting his time.

Instead of getting an ex-footballer why dont we just get the best CEO available?

And if that turns out to be an ex-footballer, great!

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
If Benny goes to AFL that will be two Richmond people running the whole show. Would we still get screwed over in every possible way then?

We have been very lucky with our two last CEO’s in Gale and Wright. Steven Wright set us on a great path. Probably deserves more credit.

I want our next CEO to be purely picked on merit. It’s needs to be someone who is passionate about creating the best Punt Road facility that is available all year round to Richmond members.

Reactions: 10 users
We have been very lucky with our two last CEO’s in Gale and Wright. Steven Wright set us on a great path. Probably deserves more credit.

I want our next CEO to be purely picked on merit. It’s needs to be someone who is passionate about creating the best Punt Road facility that is available all year round to Richmond members.
I just hope Wayne Campbell doesn’t come back in a top job. Great player and all, but not sure he encompasses the ‘Richmond Footy’ qualities which have made us a powerhouse. Seems to find issues everywhere and part of the clique club

Reactions: 3 users
I just hope Wayne Campbell doesn’t come back in a top job. Great player and all, but not sure he encompasses the ‘Richmond Footy’ qualities which have made us a powerhouse. Seems to find issues everywhere and part of the clique club
There's been some unfavourable reporting in the Hun about Wiener n Evans regarding the sacking of Dew lately. Not sure I'd want him back at Punt rd as anything more than a former player and fanboi.

Reactions: 1 users
More inclusion, bringing in groups from outside the mainstream and keeping the harmony going. Vision is what set Brendon apart from most others, except for Brian Cook.

I second Dan Jackson has the horsepower that a young lawyer in Gale had when he came to punt rd 14y ago , would hit the ground running

Reactions: 1 users
Posted this before, but we should be looking a lot higher. Ideally someone that has far greater strategic and financial background than Dan Jackson has for our next CEO.

With his background being unsuited for such a position, he'd be the longest of long shots ILO.

Reactions: 3 users
Posted this before, but we should be looking a lot higher. Ideally someone that has far greater strategic and financial background than Dan Jackson has for our next CEO.

With his background being unsuited for such a position, he'd be the longest of long shots ILO.
I'm with you.... he appears to have had an eclectic sort of working career post playing Dan.... and I'm sure that will hold him in good stead within the footy industry into the future, maybe more footy department wise.
Just not sure we entrust a 100million dollar business to a bloke running messages and culture programs just yet!

Reactions: 4 users