Brendon Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brendon Gale

Why ? Successful CEO at the dogs at a young age, then went into the real world and then at Freo since 2019.

Not sure how you can say he stinks?
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Peggy was at the end of her tenure under the club constitution, Benny stayed 15 years. Dimma stayed 14 years. Tim Livingstone has been around for more than a decade, Blair Hartley the same.

Not sure that shows we find it hard to hold on to our personnel?
I would add that whoever is in a position of power at the club needs to be willing to stay the course throughout the next cycle, which is typically 7-8 years. Hence it has made sense for Dimma and Benny to move on. Maybe Livo too. But not Meehan.

Reactions: 1 users
Get rid of the debt.

70,000 members

3 flags

All by 2020

:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl2:rotfl2

Are those who doubted him still laughing?

One word: Thanks.

DS

Reactions: 5 users
Call me cynical but something isn’t right. Why do we find it so hard to hold onto our key personnel?

Seems very strange that so many have left and for whatever reason. Surely a big club with an abundance of resources could have done better with retention.

And our succession planning has been terrible. We’ve dropped off in practically every key area.

It’s hard for me to believe this is just a coincidence or a reasonable attrition rate for a successful sorting organisation.

Don’t see this happening elsewhere.
Gotta say I’ve been thinking the same. I can’t remember a club being pulled apart on so many levels like this before

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Peggy was at the end of her tenure under the club constitution, Benny stayed 15 years. Dimma stayed 14 years. Tim Livingstone has been around for more than a decade, Blair Hartley the same.

Not sure that shows we find it hard to hold on to our personnel?

no no it's all a huge AFL conspiracy to rob us our best personnel. It just took 15 years for the AFL's plan to come together.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Apart from that’s. What has be actually done?
Played over 200 games at AFL level, played in a rock band, got a law degree n made 100s of thousands of Tigers fans extremely happy.
Does he need to do anything else?

Reactions: 3 users
He was never going to be at our club forever. Brendon has done a great job of turning the club around with his 3,2,1 comment many years ago so we have to thank him for so much. I reckon he goes with our best wishes, well mine anyway!

Reactions: 4 users