Brett Ratten sacked | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Ratten sacked

That's terrible.
Poor bloke has had a horrible few years.
Hope he cashes out of the footy game and has some time with his family.
Good bloke who has been dealt a bad hand.

Reactions: 8 users
That's terrible.
Poor bloke has had a horrible few years.
Hope he cashes out of the footy game and has some time with his family.
Good bloke who has been dealt a bad hand.
Will be an assistant to Clarko

Reckon Ratts got the best out of the list at his disposal. That combined with a newly signed 2 year contract to run and the timing, makes the decision mind boggling.

Reactions: 4 users
They must have been courting someone behind his back, surely. Staggering timing.

You'd assume it's one of the bigger names that get spoken about: Lyon, Hird, Figgy, maybe Leon Cameron

Reactions: 1 user
I normally find the hubris and short memories around other clubs a bit unedifying but I'm all in here.

This is just a terrible decision, simply awful and I'd hope it will condemn them to years in the wilderness.

Carlton people speak very highly of Ratten as a coach and everyone speaks very highly of him as a man. Disgraceful really and exactly why I always say players should look after themselves and not the clubs.

Reactions: 6 users
They must have been courting someone behind his back, surely. Staggering timing.

You'd assume it's one of the bigger names that get spoken about: Lyon, Hird, Figgy, maybe Leon Cameron
Yep, seems too obvious with this sudden act.

Reactions: 1 users