Bring on 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bring on 2024

We are paying $51 dollars for the flag but the gap between the top and the bottom teams isn't that massive. I mean Billy Frampton is now a premiership player.

We just need to get our drafting right and pick up some good role players with speed over the next two to three years.

Reactions: 4 users
We are paying $51 dollars for the flag but the gap between the top and the bottom teams isn't that massive. I mean Billy Frampton is now a premiership player.

We just need to get our drafting right and pick up some good role players with speed over the next two to three years.

Club needs Peggy Back, and for Balmey to get back on the Vanilla Slices.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
All good,our 50th anniversary around the 74 grand final will spur our players to emulate a flag next year.

Yep Copied the RFC or provided the gameplan for Hardwick.

Maybe The Gold Coast Labradors pulled the wrong reign.

Tigers went backwards after McCrae and Leppitsch left, then went further backwards when Kingsley left.

Hardwick might not be the messiah after all..
Dare I say it, he never was. All the lieutenants pulled all the strings. His match day coaching was abysmal after 2020 especially. IMHO.

Bobby Hill showed how important a good small forward is to have.

Our list was full of them. Now we have none.

Our list also needs an injection of speed. At the moment we are one paced.

Good trading and drafting can have that solved very quickly.

And let’s not underestimate the gut running link up players. We still are yet to find that Lambert and Edwards replacements.

Reactions: 6 users
I reckon Fly will overtake Dimma if this continues. We had the real mastermind under our *smile* noses.
Get a grip,what nonsense, Hardwick always got the call to choose,it's a team coaching effort,not down to z individual.

I think that Matty Coultard could be our version of Bobby Hill at a minimum

And let’s not underestimate the gut running link up players. We still are yet to find that Lambert and Edwards replacements.
I think that Matty Coultard could be our version of Bobby Hill at a minimum

Reactions: 3 users

He was outstanding today, you're spot on. We've lost that class, speed and pressure.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new coach brings, lot of work to do but the best part of the ride comes early and seeing a plan unfold.

Reactions: 1 users
It was amazing to watch the pies all-of-ground defence. They were bloody good and made it hard for the lions.

This used to be the Richmond DNA. Failure of coaching and leadership that we lost it. Too busy complaining about rule changes to adapt.

Needs to be priority #1 for 2024.

Reactions: 1 users

Yes, we have lost a lot of good runners over the last 3-4 years - as you say Lambo and Edwards, and also Ellis and Castagna.

Reactions: 3 users
Yes, we have lost a lot of good runners over the last 3-4 years - as you say Lambo and Edwards, and also Ellis and Castagna.
Bulter changed the way we played.

**special mention Bulter has pushed out a top 5 pick out Billings and a top 20 pick out of Stkilda in Gresham.
I was against us of off load him.
Pace and speed is so important and he is dead eye too.

Last edited: