Bring on 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bring on 2024

Watch GWS, they play with the same style with the run, carry, forward handball.
Collingwobbles are good at setting up the wall, last line of defence like we use to.

If you think we can bounce the bookies don't agree so there is 50-1 available. Equal with the Hawks with only North and West coast longer odds.

If you think we can bounce the bookies don't agree so there is 50-1 available. Equal with the Hawks with only North and West coast longer odds.
Yeah I am not sure either about the quick bounce back. Lot will have to go right for us to make finals next year.

Reactions: 1 users
Collingwood were 67-1 in March 2022. Just saying…

Reactions: 1 user
Thinking we should be better than 50-1 and thinking we will win the flag are not the same thing of course.

I wouldn’t take the 50-1 because I can’t see us winning the 2024 flag but I do think we will do a lot better than many think we will.

Thinking we should be better than 50-1 and thinking we will win the flag are not the same thing of course.

I wouldn’t take the 50-1 because I can’t see us winning the 2024 flag but I do think we will do a lot better than many think we will.
Agree. We're not bottom 4 and should be around $21.

Yeah I am not sure either about the quick bounce back. Lot will have to go right for us to make finals next year.
A lot has to go right for anyone to win.
For us the main factor will be Tom Lynch. He was the best forward in the comp in 2022 and started 2023 in the same form. If he returns to that form suddenly our forward line looks a lot better, which will make the mid and backlines job a lot easier.

I made money off Collingwood making the 8 last year and GWS making the 8 this year based on the Richmond game plan improving both teams.

I am going to back Richmond based on Yze demanding a higher standard and an improved game plan.

( yes I know I should self flagilate for backing Collingwood but i was backing McRaes ability as a coach.)

The Abyss has begun. 6 months of no football. Can’t wait for the Nutri-Grain Ironman series.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We are paying $51 dollars for the flag but the gap between the top and the bottom teams isn't that massive. I mean Billy Frampton is now a premiership player.

We just need to get our drafting right and pick up some good role players with speed over the next two to three years.
Just had $100 on the $51 at Sportsbet 👌

• Love
Reactions: 2 users