Bye Bye Jack Higgins! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bye Bye Jack Higgins!

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
He probably wants to leave St Kilda for Richmond for the same reason that he left Richmond for St Kilda ... a lesser team that was easier to get into.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Bizarre rumour. Richmond would be the last club he'd want to go to.

Reactions: 2 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
No way. Every time we play the saints the boys all get around Butler but give Higgins the cold shoulder.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Easy to forget Higgins - did that in a heartbeat
But don't want Gresham either (and while not related to this thread - don’t want Harmes from Melb either)
Do you want anyone ?
Sure do

From inside the club I want the likes of Coulthard, Brown, Clarke, Banks, Sonsie, Dow, Cumberland etc getting games ahead of a proven failure like Higgins and limited football options like Gresham and Harmes

Reactions: 4 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
It was released twice with no impact and then the live audiences added the NWGFFO which took off and so they released it for a third time and the rest is history.
Great info. I remember many years ago, at a Wagga Wagga club ( Vic & NSW bank representatives), I was "group" dancing to a cover band playing this song. the whole crowd sang it, however, this particular hot girl sang NWGF sit on my face. the rest is history. Never looked back.

• Love

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Great info. I remember many years ago, at a Wagga Wagga club ( Vic & NSW bank representatives), I was "group" dancing to a cover band playing this song. the whole crowd sang it, however, this particular hot girl sang NWGF sit on my face. the rest is history. Never looked back.

Did you marry her?

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Sure do

From inside the club I want the likes of Coulthard, Brown, Clarke, Banks, Sonsie, Dow, Cumberland etc getting games ahead of a proven failure like Higgins and limited football options like Gresham and Harmes
No way known would I want Higgins anyway near Tiger land.

Gresham would be a decent get & behind Shai easily out 2nd best small forward & they could rotate between fwd/mid between themselves.

The comment was based on seeming to say to no to any player suggested.

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Pretty hard to believe this rumour is true. Probably in the bottom 5 current players that I'd want to see in the yellow and black. Wasn't a big fan when he was a Tigers player and much less so when he left. We've got small forwards waiting in the wings, we should develop what we have.

Reactions: 3 users