Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Good debut from the lad couldnt ask much more of him under the circumstances.

Shame he couldnt get that goal in his his first game

Looked ok but I think the club have been right to wait. Great potential but not yet there.

Definitely a keeper but I reckon another year in the VFL and a good pre-season before he's really ready.

DS

For a kid with 15ish VFL games under his belt, he did OK for his first AFL game. Graph is pointing upwards with a bullet.

Got smacked but showed plenty. It's so much better now a recruiters go for footballers.

Bill James said:
Got smacked but showed plenty. It's so much better now a recruiters go for footballers.

People have short memories . Grundy had a similar body size when he first started and in the last 2-3 years he is blitzing.
His mobility was the eye catcher.
Wait till 2022..

Tough conditions for a big man to make his debut but he certainly didn't embarrass himself. He's got loads of potential.

Something I noticed at the ground last night was when he was lining up for his shot for goal, all the backs started wandering up towards the middle of the ground getting ready to all go to him if he'd slotted the goal. Dropped back once he missed it. We do have the culture stuff right at the club finally.

can’t wait for him to fill out, let’s hope the crows buy grundy this year as...jeez this SA boy u can just tell will dominate the ruck contest and then run all day around the ground.

Having never seen him in any capacity prior, very impressed and huge potential (the cursed word)

Ok debut but not yet AFL ready.

Another pre-season or 2 for mine.

Definitely has tools but needs the body.

He got a game about a year, maybe even 2 years earlier than expected and that one game will fast track his development no end.

He now knows he belongs and for a first gamer coming in and playing in those conditions, could have easily had 2 goals.

And to hold down main ruck at that age is unbelievable - we are developing so many good young players. He was never going to beat Bellchambers but to play and compete the way he did was way above my expectations.

The strange thing is I reckon our stars should take a sabbatical for a bit longer as I just love watching our first and second year players playing.

Got monstered by an experienced seriously big bastard. It'll do him the world of good n give him a true guideline of where he needs to get to.
Cujo's had a good crack at it n his second efforts were full of merit, plenty of future promise with the young fella n he's finished on the winning side n fully earned his shower.

Forget the ruck contest - it was man v boy stuff.

But once the ball hit the deck I thought he had the better of Bellchambers.

Smoking Aces said:
Forget the ruck contest - it was man v boy stuff.

But once the ball hit the deck I thought he had the better of Bellchambers.

Competed, tried but physically couldn’t do much.

Did show mobility, did show a ground game and most importantly did not show doofus ruck tendencies.