Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

He’d be the last of the Rucks I’d let go , though window is open now and his probably 2 seasons away from hitting his straps

Reactions: 4 users
We have a pretty full compliment of marginal tall backs and rucks on the list. It will be interesting to see how we manage this. Do we keep trading and turning them over with fresh draft selections? Do we try to hold onto them and keep them happy in the 2nds? Miller, Garth, ccj, chol, biggy may not get a game unless injury strikes. It will start to affect our midfield stocks soon as well. I imagine rcd would be getting a bit toey after being an emergency about a hundred times this year. A good problem to have though.

Miller's never got near the ball in VFL, Biggy is a project. Garth was given his first game against Hawkins yet hasn't progressed in the queue. Chol's a known quantity getting games, but offers more eye candy than effort.

I don't hold much hope for Miller. With our ruck depth I think Chol's trade bait. #lolNorf's early second rounder will do nicely.

Reactions: 1 users
Keep him. He will be a gun next year and more than hold his own if given the opportunity to play this year.

I've seen plenty of him at VFL, but this is a missing year for all of us - we really can't judge who has come on. But, based on 2019, he can take big contested marks around the ground, including forward. He has smarts and attitude and enough athleticism at that level. Much better in the air and in the contest than Chol.

Keep.

Good info TBH

Yeah, can't see CCJ getting selected for the next match

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe he should get a prize with Stack for idiot of the year!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
There goes our chances of getting hopper or green.
Now it's him and our first rounder

Geez that is disappointing.
Talk about unsettling the Club.
Clueless idiots both of them.

Reactions: 4 users