Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
we desperately need someone that can take a contested mark around the ground. we always get smashed in the air

Reactions: 1 user

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Keep saying play him or lose him - poor bugger must be pretty #$^%@ off by not getting a game - what is his contract status please???

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Contracted till end of 2021
Well thats good to know - it really worries me he is not getting a game but i also know it takes longer for big blokes to mature into good footballer. He looks like a ripper to me but Chol deserves his spot. Chol cud be an absolute wrecking ball if he cud hold 75 to 80% of the marks he gets he hands to cleanly.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
With so many games in a short period, surely we're going to give either Jack or Lynchy a rest.

We need to get him in for a couple.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Its looking more and more likely Cj will depart.
What's he worth?
1 game.
Are we sure he isn't another Elton, Griffens & McBean?.
If GWS offered us Green? Or Williams?
Or if Adelaide offered pick 19
Who's PRE reserves guru???

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Its looking more and more likely Cj will depart.
What's he worth?
1 game.
Are we sure he isn't another Elton, Griffens & McBean?.
If GWS offered us Green? Or Williams?
Or if Adelaide offered pick 19
Who's PRE reserves guru???

Who said he is leaving ??

If he does, he is contracted & we hold the upper hand

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Really thought that this was going to be a breakout season for CJ but he's a bit of the forgotten youngster right now.
Injuries, an interrupted year & a settled, successful snr lineup, has really curtailed opportunities & hopefully not his development.
When you have a look at those chosen in the 2017 draft (below) by comparision he's played a total of 1 senior game.
I understand he's contracted for next season & whilst he shows plenty of potential (geez I hate that word), he will be searching for a club that will give him opportunities.
Really hope we don't lose him because last year in the VFL he showed plenty but he must be wondering when he's going to get a good crack in the AFL.
A decision between Chol & Coleman-Jones is looming fast..

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Really thought that this was going to be a breakout season for CJ but he's a bit of the forgotten youngster right now.
Injuries, an interrupted year & a settled, successful snr lineup, has really curtailed opportunities & hopefully not his development.
When you have a look at those chosen in the 2017 draft (below) by comparision he's played a total of 1 senior game.
I understand he's contracted for next season & whilst he shows plenty of potential (geez I hate that word), he will be searching for a club that will give him opportunities.
Really hope we don't lose him because last year in the VFL he showed plenty but he must be wondering when he's going to get a good crack in the AFL.
A decision between Chol & Coleman-Jones is looming fast..

Still has time on his side.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Plenty picked before CuJo that havent settled in their careers either.
Next year he gets 10+ games....

Agree Chol is making it hard, though CJs ankle injury came at the wrong time

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Yeah, its a worry. He is a relatively high draft pick to be invested on a ruckman. Tim English picked at 19, Brodie Grundy at 18. Tyrone Vickery at ......

Struggling to get picked over a rookie in Chol and special-rookie in Soldo. Can't help but be concerned about his mindset.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I think Burge reckons he is fit and ready to play so another tall in the mix who can play ruck and resting forward. We have given Chol a fair go and CCJ has similar skill traits but doesn't seem to go missing so worth a punt at the back end of the season especially if Soldo needs a rest break

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Yeah, its a worry. He is a relatively high draft pick to be invested on a ruckman. Tim English picked at 19, Brodie Grundy at 18. Tyrone Vickery at ......

Struggling to get picked over a rookie in Chol and special-rookie in Soldo. Can't help but be concerned about his mindset.

Why? Are you guessing about his mindset, or is there some substance to the concern?