Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
We lose momentum everytime we don’t have a ruck
when Nank went off & Lynch in the ruck our momentum stopped for a while
play CCJ FFS!

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I think it’s fair to say he,ll be playing v Brisbane next week.

Gee I hope you're right. We really needed a second ruck tonight. Balta is ok but that leaves the defence deficient. Pickett does well for his size, but he simply ain't ruck size.

DS

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
It seems to me that our coaches don’t see Lynch and CCJ being able to play in the same team.

Apparently GWS like CCJ.

So let’s do a deal. We get Himmelberg, they get CCJ.

I have long thought Himmelberg is the ideal replacement for Jack when he retires.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Anyone on here prepared to out themselves as the unnamed person who sends Dimma weekly emails on CCJ?

• Love

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It seems to me that our coaches don’t see Lynch and CCJ being able to play in the same team.

Apparently GWS like CCJ.

So let’s do a deal. We get Himmelberg, they get CCJ.

I have long thought Himmelberg is the ideal replacement for Jack when he retires.
Apparently Himmelberg played last night. I was there but I didn't see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Apparently Himmelberg played last night. I was there but I didn't see him.
Obviously you had way too many “pots” as he definitely did not play , next thing you’ll be saying Finnlayson played in the 2019 GF lol cmon spook....lift

Won’t happen and fair enough, however I think I’d give Jack Friday off and send CJ up to Qld , I think he could cut lose in the sunshine state . In saying that I’d be happy to go the 3 headed monster .

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Where has this rumor re CJ started. GWS looked to have had a couple of young good rucks last night. Why would they want CJ?

Reactions: 1 user

go polo

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 28, 2005
Time to bring CJ in. don't mine playing 3 talls down their and least be competitive in the ruck once nank is off. Stubborness needs to end

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Time to bring CJ in. don't mine playing 3 talls down their and least be competitive in the ruck once nank is off. Stubborness needs to end
If Soldo was fit, would Dimma be playing him in tandem with Nank?
I think it’s time Nank got some help for the long season ahead. Without changing the structure defensively with Balta or linkman in Pickett. Keep our strengths.