Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
With our mids stretched we need Pickett bolstering that division, not having to add a ruck rotation in his TOG. Likewise with Balta or DTLD robbing our defence. CJ's at least as mobile as Soldo, and a greater forward threat. The Nank/Soldo Soldo/Chol structure has worked for us before, and will now.

Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
With our mids stretched we need Pickett bolstering that division, not having to add a ruck rotation in his TOG. Likewise with Balta or DTLD robbing our defence. CJ's at least as mobile as Soldo, and a greater forward threat. The Nank/Soldo Soldo/Chol structure has worked for us before, and will now.
100% correct.The lions game is perfect to they use two rucks and Nank by himself will expose us like with the cats.Balta won't be going out of that backline with lions 3 talls.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Obviously you had way too many “pots” as he definitely did not play , next thing you’ll be saying Finnlayson played in the 2019 GF lol cmon spook....lift

Won’t happen and fair enough, however I think I’d give Jack Friday off and send CJ up to Qld , I think he could cut lose in the sunshine state . In saying that I’d be happy to go the 3 headed monster .

Won’t happen?

Maybe, but what is the point of keeping him if we aren’t going to give him a run?

We are desperately in need of a key forward who is mobile. Himmelberg would be a good fit for us, and I reckon we could get the best out of him.

Reactions: 1 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
He must be bought in for two key reasons, help limit Andrews influence and two, try and rev up our forward line that at times is bloody listless , just maybe it will help drive some further separation on where the heat goes coz jack and lynch at best are squaring contests most of the time , with not enough grabs i50

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hardwick doesnt seem keen on brining CCJ in for whatever reason.
Hardwick loves runners not tall marking players.
Besides yesterday Coleman jones form has been patchy.
I reckon unless we get an injury or one needs a rest Coleman Jones won't get a game

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I agree. Looks to me like he doesn’t want to be there.

I reckon

a) he is a good mobile tall kpf
b) he is gettable

One of the very few to stand up for them in the 2019 GF.
He's a pretty good player, Streak. But when you're talking Jack replacements, 'adequate' is probably a better choice of word than 'ideal'.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Darcy Gardiner injured his shoulder and is unlikely to play against us, that will leave Andrews and Adams to cover Lynch and Riewoldt.
If we play a 3rd tall (CCJ), Starcevich will also be forced to play tall.
Might well keep them honest down back.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's a pretty good player, Streak. But when you're talking Jack replacements, 'adequate' is probably a better choice of word than 'ideal'.
Barely adequate. Is a good athlete but no real tricks. As much as I have been critical of Jacks output the last 2 weeks he's basically irreplaceable.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Won’t happen and fair enough, however I think I’d give Jack Friday off and send CJ up to Qld , I think he could cut lose in the sunshine state . In saying that I’d be happy to go the 3 headed monster .
CCJ cut loose in the sunshine state last year, and it cost us $100k and him a 10 week suspension.
maybe we should wait 1 more week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Should probably leave the club to make a career

don’t like the fact that they haven’t played him yet .

plenty of ways to get him in , jack lynch nank could probably all do with a rest

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
don’t like the fact that they haven’t played him yet .

plenty of ways to get him in , jack lynch nank could probably all do with a rest
Even if Jack, Lynch, Nank stay fit, we need an extra 1-2 rucks and/or marking forwards in a finals-ready squad, all with recent expeience in the seniors. The last thing we want is for one of the above to go down on the eve of finals, and for CCJ or Chol to come in cold, after no senior experience all year.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hardwick loves runners not tall marking players.
Besides yesterday Coleman jones form has been patchy.
I reckon unless we get an injury or one needs a rest Coleman Jones won't get a game
Who i send my bill too at the AFL??20210518_165807.jpg

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
On form CCJ and Caddy would be the two in line for selection.

But winning sides are rarely changed.

Caddy might the inclusion this week as a bigger harder body.

If CCJ doesnt play against the Bears which he might not as the conditions might not be best suited in Brisneyland I think he will get selected against the Crows fwiw.

Stacky might be in the frame to return for the Dreamtime occasion if his form continues its upward trend.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Ok.... being pragmatic on the basis he ends up on the market. ..... the more the merrier is obviously gonna be a win for us.

SUNS JOIN THE RACE FOR FRINGE TIGER

Fringe Tigers ruckman Callum Coleman-Jones has attracted interest from the Gold Coast Suns, reports AFL Media.

Coleman-Jones, taken with Pick 20 in the 2017 draft, has managed just one AFL game as he’s struggled to break into the stacked senior Richmond line-up. He remains signed beyond 2021.

The Herald Sun reported last month that rival clubs were keeping an eye on Coleman-Jones, with the Giants already attempting to lure him out of Tigerland in recent years. The report suggested rival clubs were prepared to offer late first-round selections in a bid to secure his services.