Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

I like CJ

baywatch-pamela-anderson.jpg

Eat the rich said:
Criminal Jones = nailed it, et.

:clap

Thanks etr.

I actually love it. I dunno why, but I love it.

criminal jones.

Whilst all our ruckman are uninjured, will be hard for CJ to initially get a game in the VFL, I would think. Soldo and Hampson in the ruck in the VFL, with Mabs taking a bit around the ground and up forward.
It won't do CJ any harm anyway, playing a bit of footy, and getting his body up to an AFL level even quicker than if he was playing week in/week out.

Shers said:
Whilst all our ruckman are uninjured, will be hard for CJ to initially get a game in the VFL, I would think. Soldo and Hampson in the ruck in the VFL, with Mabs taking a bit around the ground and up forward.
It won't do CJ any harm anyway, playing a bit of footy, and getting his body up to an AFL level even quicker than if he was playing week in/week out.

He's got to play in the VFL somewhere. can't have him in a lower league for example as it won't develope his skills very much.

Shers said:

Last seen entering a tanning salon with Dank and Charter.
Should come out cherry ripe

Jonesracing82 said:
He's got to play in the VFL somewhere. can't have him in a lower league for example as it won't develope his skills very much.

Development coach Ryan Ferguson was a guest speaker at 3121 before the Brisbane game. On CCJ he said we probably won't be seeing a lot of him as 2018 will be more about building him up and getting conditioning into to him for 2019, ie blocks of training and then maybe a game here or there and then more blocks? Sounds like progressive forward thinking man management with a view to the future.

Makes some sense that some 18 year olds of a certain body type may require an individualized program.

Other posters might be able to expand? but don't expect too much this year.

caesar said:
Development coach Ryan Ferguson was a guest speaker at 3121 before the Brisbane game. On CCJ he said we probably won't be seeing a lot of him as 2018 will be more about building him up and getting conditioning into to him for 2019, ie blocks of training and then maybe a game here or there and then more blocks? Sounds like progressive forward thinking man management with a view to the future.

Makes some sense that some 18 year olds of a certain body type may require an individualized program.

Other posters might be able to expand? but don't expect too much this year.

Cheers Caesar. I was just interested do know. He looks like he could be a Brad ottens type.

Blind Turn said:
Last seen entering a tanning salon with Dank and Charter.
Should come out cherry ripe

I was humerously alluding to some previous insight into what the club was doing with him.
An innovative and unique approach to developing a tall. Not sure why they have singled him out though as opposed to the other young talls we recruited but trust the science/ development department to get this right. Maybe because he's a ruckman first which is a combative position or is he just physically very underdeveloped?

CCJ is a Fwd/Ruck and many junior watchers believed he would have been the best ruckman in the draft if not for injury

Happy to wait