Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

turk-d-tiger said:
Certainly can take a very good mark and is extremely strong for a 18 yo kid , Kicking is a bit of a concern but hope he can sort that out

If anybody has any info regarding his testing results that would be fantastic

AFL Draft tracker says that apart from kicking, he needs to work on endurance and especially agility as he has an inability to turn or change direction quickly. This can be dramatically improved with the right tuition although will obviously never be a strength.

Blind Turn said:
AFL Draft tracker says that apart from kicking, he needs to work on endurance and especially agility as he has an inability to turn or change direction quickly. This can be dramatically improved with the right tuition although will obviously never be a strength.

Train Tracks ;D

Blind Turn said:

The all time most famous bloke unable to change direction was .......... Captain Blood Jack Dyer.

I hope they dont make him too agile.

easy said:
The all time most famous bloke unable to change direction was .......... Captain Blood Jack Dyer.

I hope they dont make him too agile.

If he could reach you with his elbows you were in the way. They soon learned not to be.

willo said:
If he could reach you with his elbows you were in the way. They soon learned not to be.

I used to call Jim Jess the "ghost of Jack Dyre"
Ran with his elbows up like he had a medicine ball under each arm.
Always extracted maximum accidental damage

Blind Turn said:
I used to call Jim Jess the "ghost of Jack Dyre"
Ran with his elbows up like he had a medicine ball under each arm.
Always extracted maximum accidental damage

I reckon Grimes is better at hurting people than The Ghost was.

he's more subtle, and he goes for important structural bones and ligaments.

Hopefully, Criminal Jones can be less subtle than Grimes, but learn anatomy off've him.

easy said:
I reckon Grimes is better at hurting people than The Ghost was.

he's more subtle, and he goes for important structural bones and ligaments.

Hopefully, Criminal Jones can be less subtle than Grimes, but learn anatomy off've him.

Yes. When trying to hurt someone, I've always found subtlety highly overrated. They need to see the white of your eyes. Teaches them fear

Blind Turn said:
Yes. When trying to hurt someone, I've always found subtlety highly overrated. They need to see the white of your eyes. Teaches them fear

you need a combination of subtle, faux-clumsy and clenched teeth implied violence I reckon

It would be wonderful if Criminal Jones ( :cool: can combine all 3

easy said:
you need a combination of subtle, faux-clumsy and clenched teeth implied violence I reckon

Faux Clumsy should be a prerequisite for all rucks. Nank has it down to an art form.

I like what CJ represents, it’s a role that we desperately need. The more I look at it, he is actually the Griffiths replacement.

easy said:

Unfortunately most ruckman cannot faux clumsy.
They're too busy acting faux co-ordinated