Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide
Bit of trivia on this kid, my bro is a school teacher in SA, he taught this kid in Year 10. His nickname is "CJ" as has been suggested by others. Very good character kid apparently, something our club clearly rates highly given all we have read about our current group. I'm sure he is happy to be joining the REIGNING PREMIERS. Woooop!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
T-Shirt Tommy said:
[/b]

Replace the player who came 3rd in the B&F in a premiership year? Yeah, nah.

Maybe Sheds.

I wasn't meaning now. I meant in a few years once Jacks developed. There's no way anyone is replacing Lambert in the team now.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Judge Smailes said:
Bit of trivia on this kid, my bro is a school teacher in SA, he taught this kid in Year 10. His nickname is "CJ" as has been suggested by others. Very good character kid apparently, something our club clearly rates highly given all we have read about our current group. I'm sure he is happy to be joining the REIGNING PREMIERS. Woooop!

Yep leadership is featuring highly in many of our recent draftees.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
tigerlove said:
Wow, the similarities in movement to Hampson is amazing. Seems to be a much stronger mark though and he seemed to have a bit of pace once once he got started (bit like a diesel engine). Daresay though it's going to take a while to build up to AFL level, still looks quite skinny.
Don't see that in him tl. To me he's a Kreuzer clone - nearly did a double take when I saw his highlights.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Funny what different people see...To me he could be Hammers little brother, jumps the exact same as well.

Sorry FFW, don't see the Kruze resemblance.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
No wonder he such a strong mark, look at the size of his hand in below RFC article, if he had both hands on the ball you wouldn't see it ;D

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-11-29/new-tigers-big-wish

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
caesar said:
No wonder he such a strong mark, look at the size of his hand in below RFC article, if he had both hands on the ball you wouldn't see it ;D

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-11-29/new-tigers-big-wish

I'm calling it early.
CuJo will be a better player than Nanks. Better mark, better leap. appears competitive and is a leader from past form as Captain. Needs to work on his kicking but he looks great.

E

easy_tiger

Blind Turn said:
I'm calling it early.
CuJo will be a better player than Nanks.

Thats a bigger call than McBean feeding everyone at PRO on October 1 with a bread roll and a jar of Aldi rollmops (I made that call)

If The Hyphenated Criminal has half the ticker of Nankers, I'll be rapt.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Said it before is the best ruck and key forward in this years crop.

We'll see how he tracks with Hayes etc.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Certainly can take a very good mark and is extremely strong for a 18 yo kid , Kicking is a bit of a concern but hope he can sort that out

If anybody has any info regarding his testing results that would be fantastic