Captaincy (poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Captaincy (poll)

Who's going to be captain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Reality, we have that many leaders that it’s sort of redundant, give it to Dusty.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Graham announced?
Vlastuin was 'announced' on facebook yesterday too.

As much as i love jack graham, i would take RFC announcing him captain,

As the moment we stopped doing everything right.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Starting to get a little feeling it might be Grimes, but wow if the Tiger King accepts it.

Dusty raising the Premiership Cup in 22 would just about give him everything that one could get from footy.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Starting to get a little feeling it might be Grimes, but wow if the Tiger King accepts it.

Dusty raising the Premiership Cup in 22 would just about give him everything that one could get from footy.
I would retire

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Enough waiting. Just announce Lynch as Cpt already.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
This is getting rather tedious. Do we have too many good candidates, or not enough that fit the bill? It's looking like the latter with the time this is taking.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This is getting rather tedious. Do we have too many good candidates, or not enough that fit the bill? It's looking like the latter with the time this is taking.
Can't see the big deal personally. .... I think the club's been run pretty well over the past decade (apart from the odd knucklehead falling out of line).... so if the hierarchy decide to work to their own timetable. .. then so be it.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Can't see the big deal personally. .... I think the club's been run pretty well over the past decade (apart from the odd knucklehead falling out of line).... so if the hierarchy decide to work to their own timetable. .. then so be it.
Completely agree, but that doesn't mean the masses won't get impatient especially when it's such an open field to replace our most successful Captain ever.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

Not saying we aren't well run, more a comment that this seems to be taking a while, particularly given the timing of Cotchin's announcement.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
We are selecting our next premiership captain, big decision and honour

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Waiting on Tross to sign off the paperwork.
Captain, Backline coach and a succession Senior Coaching plan post Beavis.
With a stack of IP on what NOT to do!
The Rancid One returns! :))
We can all dream.

Seriously, what's the rush?
Still early Feb. Plenty of time for announcement.

Don't think it will be Optimus Prime unless he can go 3 or 4 more years. Doubtful. He is 30 yrs 6 mths.
Don't think they will give it to someone for 2 years only to go through same process again.
Was thinking Lambo as much younger than Optimus.
Wrong. He is only 4 months younger.
Although he should be able to go 5 more years.
(side note Abbey, Please go easy on our boy!) :))

Tommy is 29?

Then Floss will be 28 in April.
2 years ago would have picked him as a lay down misere as top Tigger Tiger.
But he went burko last year. Brain explosions and petulence.

Nfi.
You could throw up 6-10 names.