Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

It's an absolute disgrace that Ross Lyon would publicly announce his interest in a job that is currently not available. Isn't there a Coach's Association? I'm sure they wouldn't endorse that. Mark Harvey should be making the Dimma call to Teague today. He knows exactly what that feels like.
Harvey was blind sided by Lyon appointment. Had no idea he was getting the flick. At least this time Teague knows Lyon is going to take his job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Have Carltoon actual said Teague is gone?
What a guy, throws his hat in the ring despite carltoon not making an public announcement yet.
Who does he think he is? Karen Cornes!
Haven’t heard the new carlscum President come out and say that Teague has the full backing of the board yet……….so he might be safe :))

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Would be unlike Lyon to go to a sh!t club like Carlton, has a history of going to clubs who are contenders. If he does get the gig, lets hope he's just going for a payday like Malthouse.

apparently Paddy Dow asked to be traded to Richmond to play with his brother....he any good?

Reactions: 1 user