Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Re: Carlton

Baloo said:
Driving the final nail into Scums finals chances coffin would make missing the finals ourselves less painful

definitely. same with essendon (you'd think they'd make it, but its no certainty with their draw).

JimJessTorp said:
Yes - Rename to one of the above suggestions, or Cheating Scum, or just Scum.

And Ban the original poster - THey've only got 4600 posts so they need a wake up calll...

What?

:p

I like Scum.

23.21.159 said:
Always thought "Cartoon" was the more clever put-down.

Scumton (prefix just like Scumwood)
Cartoon (Comical)
Carton (Visy)
Blooze (Alcoholic issues)
Bluise-free (non contact, soft)

TigerForce said:
Scumton (prefix just like Scumwood)
Cartoon (Comical)
Carton (Visy)
Blooze (Alcoholic issues)
Bluise-free (non contact, soft)

A mate of mine calls them the Blues Buys as the think that money can solve the fact they have no soul. I have adapted this by calling them The Visy Blue Buys.

easily hate carltank the most...cheating..arrogant,,,and well because they are the blues

then essendon....

maybe saints next

My hatred of Carlton is bordering on psychopathic.

Sometimes, late at night, I dream of them flying over the Great Divide on an away trip, in a fierce snow storm with white out conditions, and they crash, and some of them survive, and they have nothing to eat, and no one finds them for months, and there are wolves - OK dingoes....

It's my favourite dream.

FitenFitenWin said:

Sometimes, late at night, I dream of them flying over the Great Divide on an away trip, in a fierce snow storm with white out conditions, and they crash, and some of them survive, and they have nothing to eat, and no one finds them for months, and there are wolves - OK dingoes....

It's my favourite dream.

WOW - now that is a dream.....and a lot of hatred going on right there :hihi :hihi

Teams keep opening the door for us

Yet we don't go through them.
Gee I hope we go through the opened door tomorrow night.
Carlton will have the brown paper bonusses lined up in their dressng rooms.
No matter how crap they are now,they always magically come good against us and the Pies for that matter.

The Brown paper bags come out for those games.
Hope we crush em and their paper bags.

Re: Teams keep opening the door for us

Richmond is my open door

[youtube=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N5RZj2KRlc&feature=related[/youtube]

Re: Teams keep opening the door for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S44gL1-bZxs
I'll be crying into my beer listening to this if we don't win.
Or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGtoqRHad-c&feature=related

Be dancing into the night to this tune if we win. :hihi

St. Jude said:
I was at the '82 GF..........

'nuff said!!!
I was at the game before that when we beat Carlton easily.

KB kicked a bag ,so did Disco Roach.

The 3 evil's.
Blues,Bummers,Pies.

Chequebook champions.

FitenFitenWin said:

It's my favourite dream.

:rofl

tigerlee said:
I bet you they are already working on the deal and finding new ways of screwing the system. Rotten to the core that lot.

Quoted from the cloke thread...

This just got me thinking... How rotten do we think carlton is? Is there anything Carlton won't do to get ahead of the game? What bottom of the barrel, unethical scheme will they conjure up next?

- We all know they tanked.
- We all know the cheated the salary cap for many years.
- The Judd/visy rort.
- hush money paid to cover up alleged criminal activity.
- numerous high ranking officials with a reputation for corrupt business activities... Plus alleged links to the melbourne underworld.
- In today's Hun, it's stated that they have 290 Pokies (some of which was stolen off us). I don't know the figures, but I don't think any other club has much more than 100.

And I'm sure there us more that can be added to the list if we tried...

Do they have any integrity? Do they have any morals? Do their fans worry or care about the way they go about their business?

Ian4 said:
Quoted from the cloke thread...

This just got me thinking... How rotten do we think carlton is? Is there anything Carlton won't do to get ahead of the game? What bottom of the barrel, unethical scheme will they conjure up next?

- We all know they tanked.
- We all know the cheated the salary cap for many years.
- The Judd/visy rort.
- hush money paid to cover up alleged criminal activity.
- numerous high ranking officials with a reputation for corrupt business activities... Plus alleged links to the melbourne underworld.
- In today's Hun, it's stated that they have 290 Pokies (some of which was stolen off us). I don't know the figures, but I don't think any other club has much more than 100.

And I'm sure there us more that can be added to the list if we tried...

Do they have any integrity? Do they have any morals? Do their fans worry or care about the way they go about their business?

And they can't make the finals! :clap