Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Re: Carlton

Heard the Blues backline will consist of

Duigan, Watson, Laidler, Bower, Yarran, Thornton with Gibbs to play primarily midfield.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

Rfc4Ever said:
Heard the Blues backline will consist of

Duigan, Watson, Laidler, Bower, Yarran, Thornton with Gibbs to play primarily midfield.

can't say it looks very scarey... but my feeling is that we'll yet again get flogged.

shamekha

Tiger Superstar
Mar 7, 2008

Ian4 said:
can't say it looks very scarey... but my feeling is that we'll yet again get flogged.

gee i think someone needs to put a firecracracker of positiveness up there clacker

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008

shamekha said:
gee i think someone needs to put a firecracracker of positiveness up there clacker

Difficult to be positive when there are news articles, saying we won't be able to work our problems out before round one!

"Craig Cameron said the problems evident against Adelaide and the week before against Hawthorn could not be ironed out in the eight days before the 2011 season begins"

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora

Tigertool said:
Difficult to be positive when there are news articles, saying we won't be able to work our problems out before round one!

"Craig Cameron said the problems evident against Adelaide and the week before against Hawthorn could not be ironed out in the eight days before the 2011 season begins"

You could be forgiven for thinking that Cameron was a darksider.

Pulled his head in on KB's show yesterday and said "we're expecting to win"

Reading Camerons doom before that,you'd think we were tanking.

This game means so much to Richmond supporters.

I believe in the strength of willpower and a positive focussed mindset.

We can do this IF WE WANT TO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide

1 week out. My Hatred for them is well and truly growing, its only been mellowed by not having to think about them in the off-season.

*smile* I hate that club.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

just in !!
Carlton will be forfeiting there game against the Tigers next Thursday night, due to the unrepairable slapping they will receive if they set foot on the MCG on that night.
The AFL has already past on the 4 points to the Richmond Football Club plus a percentage of 180..
Why dont dreams ever come true? >:D

PBoRSM

How many kids do I have??
Jun 11, 2004

I hate North Melbourne the most, followed by Essendon, then daylight, then Carlton, then daylight, then Dogs. I don't really hate the rest, just have a general level of dislike when we play them.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004

It feels like a long time since I had the privilege of unburdening myself of the scourge that is Carlton. But why should we waste our awesome on their misery when geniuses have damned them?

Let me quote Winston Churchill "‘Navy Blue tradition? Navy Blue tradition?’ said Winston. ‘Monstrous. Nothing but rum, sodomy, prayers and the lash.’

Mahatma Ghandi once said "If fellatio were football Carlton would be premiers every year." Then he sighed, trembled and sighed again as John Nicholls crawled out from under the table - with his wallet.

I'm a bit disappointed with tonight's game. We got what I hoped we'd give and vice versa. But they'll revert to habit soon enough. At least we have their wallets.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

just an observation...

there has been many discussions about which team we hate more... carlton or collingwood. maybe a poll should be in the pipeline. but just make a comparison... is there anyone out there who actually wants carlton to win tonight? i would actually love to see carlton get smashed by 100 points.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Ian4 said:
is there anyone out there who actually wants carlton to win tonight? i would actually love to see carlton get smashed by 100 points.

I want them both to lose but would probably prefer Carlton to burst the Wobblers bubble tonight.