Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Re: Carlton

Ian4 said:
just an observation...

there has been many discussions about which team we hate more... carlton or collingwood. maybe a poll should be in the pipeline. but just make a comparison... is there anyone out there who actually wants carlton to win tonight? i would actually love to see carlton get smashed by 100 points.

I'm with ya man.Would love to see Collingwood smash-em

Ian4 said:
just an observation...

there has been many discussions about which team we hate more... carlton or collingwood. maybe a poll should be in the pipeline. but just make a comparison... is there anyone out there who actually wants carlton to win tonight? i would actually love to see carlton get smashed by 100 points.

same. hate them.

Baloo said:
15 goal win by the Pies would make me smile

While I never wish any injury on any player, it wouldn't annoy me to see Judd do a knee. It would give him more time to work as an ambassador for Visy, because we know the environment is a passion of his.

The joy tonight for me is who loses. Whichever way it goes I still get to see a team I really hate get beaten.

bump.

this is our best chance in years to beat those cheating, tanking pr!cks.

to motivate us more, the scum are having a function to celebrate their 72 and 82 grand final wins over us. god i hate carlton.

I just have an objection to any thread with the heading Carlton.

We should use their proper name, either Carltank or Carlscum.

Yes - Rename to one of the above suggestions, or Cheating Scum, or just Scum.

And Ban the original poster - THey've only got 4600 posts so they need a wake up calll...

What?

:p

JimJessTorp said:
Yes - Rename to one of the above suggestions, or Cheating Scum, or just Scum.

And Ban the original poster - THey've only got 4600 posts so they need a wake up calll...

What?

:p
Oops ;D

my number one hate is geelong due to 30 years of living here and still been pumped by their supporters, closely followed by my number two hate bloody carlton for 1982 grand final

actually i like collinywood due to their 1980 grand final non performance :hihi ;D

A lot of the rivalry has gone out of the games....well it's not as much as it used to be when both sides were up and about playing off in finals anyway. Haven't been able to recapture a lot of that for a long time with either one side up and one down, or both down.

The hatred's still there on match day though, and it's great to beat Richmond, just as I'm sure it's great to beat Caaaaarlton.

Disco08 said:
Sinny can change it to whatever he likes. :)

so he should its like paying respect to them they are filthy scum....Cartank or Carlscum so much more appropriate ;D

I hate Carlton, more than any other club by a considerable margin.

So much so that if we win on the weekend I would consider this year a success.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
I hate Carlton, more than any other club by a considerable margin.

So much so that if we win on the weekend I would consider this year a success.

Driving the final nail into Scums finals chances coffin would make missing the finals ourselves less painful