Cat B rookies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cat B rookies

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
SCOOP said:
Tom Wilson 194cm point guard who played for the Boomers two months ago will sign with Collingwood or Geelong, we aren’t even getting a mention.

Missing out here, it’s a free hit.

In Zip talk the guy is a cat. The closest thing to Jack Watts on a basketball court I’ve seen. Can’t imagine how he’ll cope with some real hard stuff on a footy field.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Great to see the Pies have won the services of ex gun 194cm junior footballer and former Australian Boomer Tom Wilson as a Category B Rookie ::)

Where are we in this space?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Ivan Soldo

That was 4 years ago and he actually walked in the door, I were wondering if we are actively pursuing this option or consider it a waste of time and money compared to potential benefits.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
caesar said:
Great to see the Pies have won the services of ex gun 194cm junior footballer and former Australian Boomer Tom Wilson as a Category B Rookie ::)

Where are we in this space?

Derek Smith

TGM

Tiger Rookie
Apr 6, 2009
Sydney Stack goes alright. We can't get every left field player available.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
TGM said:
Sydney Stack goes alright. We can't get every left field player available.

Stack not Cat B or really left field but yes he goes alright.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apparently we were one of the teams that missed out on Mason Cox, a pity we too could be chanting USA USA USA ;D

'AFL teams Port Adelaide, North Melbourne, Richmond, and Fremantle were also reported as having shown interest in recruiting Cox'

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Why aren't we recruiting the irish? There are alot of good irish players currently in the afl but we seem to be ignoring them.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
The only Cat B' Rookie we should be looking at are Players that have played AFL at junior level and gone of to play other sports and 215cm American Ruckman just so we have the biggest player in the game to match our membership

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Harry said:
Why aren't we recruiting the irish? There are alot of good irish players currently in the afl but we seem to be ignoring them.

We were one of 4 named clubs who the 4 most recent Irish players coming over visited so maybe we will get one of them (the best one hopefully :D)

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
caesar said:
Apparently we were one of the teams that missed out on Mason Cox, a pity we too could be chanting USA USA USA ;D

'AFL teams Port Adelaide, North Melbourne, Richmond, and Fremantle were also reported as having shown interest in recruiting Cox'

Instead we get to chant SUA, SUA, SUA ( think about it )

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I love guys who email professional sports organisations with "helpful suggestions" and are then confused as to why they are not immediately ushered into a meeting-room with Neil Balme
Phantom was MVP for his amazing efforts.
He DID get ushered into meetings.
I miss the man.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Any goss on the Irsih?

SEN reporting he wants to go to Essendon, is mates with McKenna.

We can't complain Essendon have done more work in the Irish space than we have which would impact a players decision

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
SEN reporting he wants to go to Essendon, is mates with McKenna.

We can't complain Essendon have done more work in the Irish space than we have which would impact a players decision
What about the other irish guy?