Changes against the Swannies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against the Swannies.

Out: Nankervis, Cotchin, Prestia
In: Soldo, Bolton, Ross

Reactions: 1 users
Three known outs and a couple more who don't want to travel so until we know who they are it is difficult to pick ins and outs. One thing for sure though is our midfield will have a new look with Trent and Dion out.

With Lynch breaking a finger assume he misses a week or 2 so whole team needs a rejig.
Would bring in both Soldo and CCJ to ruck, Chol as key forward.
we lose a lot of create with Dion and Cotchy out so perhaps get Rioli into the midfield rotation but 2 off Ross, Graham or Pickett.
Def get Bolton back. Replacing Houli is harder but maybe give Stack a reprieve.
Never known Daniel to be much chop in the middle. Maybe Jake Aarts.

Reactions: 1 user
I would be inclined to bring in CCJ for Nank, Ross for Cotchin,
For Edwards and Houli...Maybe Stack and Pickett.
collier Dawkins for Prestia?
Jack Graham fit?
Tom Lynch fit?

We need to bat deep to cover this lot!
Couldn’t possibly play CCJ

Really need a scan to know for sure, it can be 10-12 in severe cases, although Selwood got back in about 6 weeks from one that required surgery.

Best case would be 6-8.
Jack Ross had that injury last year and from memory he was out at least 10 weeks.

Jack Ross had that injury last year and from memory he was out at least 10 weeks.
And hasn’t really got over it yet. Dan Butler was flying in 2018 & looked like he was going to another level when he got the same injury. You could say it’s only now that Butler is fully fit again.

Reactions: 1 users