Changes for Next Week Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Next Week Brisbane

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
It’s like Winx trying to win this years Cox Plate . Might be time for a new coach . Worrying signs over past month . You can’t blame the players each week , blame the method they play in combined with horrible positional changes and team selection . Eg Nank and Balta ain’t forwards as we have seen
Reckon Winx would still win it.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
In - Stack, Brown, Lynch, Ryan
Out - Hugo, Graham, Riewoldt-managed, Nank-managed

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
In - Stack, Brown, Lynch, Ryan
Out - Hugo, Graham, Riewoldt-managed, Nank-managed
This isn't the game to rest Jack. It's a must win game and we can't have Harris Andrews and Adams double teaming Tom Lynch the whole match

Reactions: 7 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
This isn't the game to rest Jack. It's a must win game and we can't have Harris Andrews and Adams double teaming Tom Lynch the whole match
The week after then, if we lose.

My thinking is Ryan plays forward, and gives Soldo a chop out in the ruck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
This should be straight forward, Miller who has impressed me but unfortunately will make way. Lynch in and Balta to the backline.
The back 7> Balta, Tarrant, Grimes, Broad, Vlustuin, Rioli and 1 other (Short or Baker). Not sure on Short in midfield has dropped off lately.
Hugo Ralphsmith is another who I have praised, I have him going out too only had 9 disposals and Maurice Junior In. MJ's pressure is elite and we need it.
Super impressed with his game today in the ressies.

On notice, but I wouldn't even mind if Jack Graham went out and Collier Dawkins or Stack came in. Graham plays half forward and midfield. (11 disposals and zero impact does not cut it),

The problem with graham is he hardly generates enough shots on goal of late and score assists. I can only go by what I see in the ressies with stack and he uses the ball well inside 50, always looking for a better option.

Collier Dawkins's 33 possessions could get a look in. Samson Ryan at 206 cms he's very mobile for his size, had 20 disposals today, 8 marks, kicked 3 goals and had 29 hit outs.

Ins: Lynch,, Rioli Jnr
Outs: Miller, Ralphsmith

*Possible 3rd out - Graham out for Stack or Collier Dawkins, Dow (29 disposals) also did well today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'd have to say, Nank out, he is too injured to play.

Miller, not sure, sounds like cramping and a bit of groin awareness? If fit then stays in, if not, rests, no VFL, then back in to the seniors when fit.

I think Ralphsmith might be unlucky, he needs to work on a few things but has a few tools. But where do you fit him in?

I'd want Lynch, MRJ, Ross back at a minimum. Maybe Lambert can find enough pain killers to play, would like to see him get a few games before he has to hang up the boots, but Lambert's injury seems to be putting an end to a stellar career.

Balta plays back, sorry, he ain't no forward. I'd prefer to try Miller forward and I reckon he's a defender. Also, Balta to try playing in glasses, the contacts leave him blind, find a way.

I wouldn't mind seeing RCD at least once more, but no idea how he could be fitted in.

Stack needs a run too, maybe forward. Prefer him as a defender but no space. Has talent, needs to be given a go in the AFL.

DS

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Saw highlights of the Bris V GC game, and is there a team out there with more flogs in their side than Brisbane? Zorko, Mathieson, Robinson, Daniher. The list goes on.

Reactions: 8 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
In Collier-Dawkins Gibcus Lynch and Stack
Out Broad Grimes Nankervis injured, Graham, omitted.
Lynch and Miller to play.

B Gibcus Miller Tarrant
HB Stack Vlastuin Rioli D,
C Pickett Short McIntosh
HF Baker Bolton Cumberland
F Edwards Lynch Riewoldt
R Soldo Cotchin Captain, Prestia
I/C Balta Collier-Dawkins Ralphsmith and Sonsie.
Sub Rioli M Jr.

Reactions: 2 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
We are going to have to put up with all those Brisbane flogs at the G next Sunday - Mathieson, Robinson, Zorko, Cameron.

• Angry

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
In Collier-Dawkins Gibcus Lynch and Stack
Out Broad Grimes Nankervis injured, Graham, omitted.
Lynch and Miller to play.

B Gibcus Miller Tarrant
HB Stack Vlastuin Rioli D,
C Pickett Short McIntosh
HF Baker Bolton Cumberland
F Edwards Lynch Riewoldt
R Soldo Cotchin Captain, Prestia
I/C Balta Collier-Dawkins Ralphsmith and Sonsie.
Sub Rioli M Jr.
I would drop Ralphsmith
But nice team

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Saw highlights of the Bris V GC game, and is there a team out there with more flogs in their side than Brisbane? Zorko, Mathieson, Robinson, Daniher. The list goes on.
They’ve definitely exceed the FIGJAM cap

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
In Stack Mansell Out Ralphsmith Sonsie Titch should go so will get a jumper but do not think he will be Medi Sub.

Feb 25, 2007
In Stack Mansell Out Ralphsmith Sonsie Titch should go so will get a jumper but do not think he will be Medi Sub.

Edwards won't be going out for his 300th game.

Ralphsmith yes, Sonsie I hope the MC keep him in again, looks all class.

Miller is likely to go out and Balta sent to the backline as Lynch returns.

Graham needs to pull his finger out, too many sub-stadard performances for a player of his experience. 11 disposals and zero score impact isn't good enough.