Changes for Next Week Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Next Week Brisbane

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
They drop Miller and I reckon his agent goes asking elsewhere. He's doing well at the moment.

I understand it isn't easy to fit him in at the moment, but he is young and could be part of our future, find a spot for him.

DS

Reactions: 7 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
MC to make some tough calls but can’t see that happening well once again take on a team with a few passengers
Some playing injured and shouldn’t be picked another looking for an individual milestone
Thats not how you go into such an important season defining game

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
In: Lynch, MoJu
Out: Nank (inj.), Ralphy

If Ross is fit that complicates things. Sonsie would be the one to make way but rather keep him in.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Edwards 300th so we'll wait one more week to drop him.

Out Nank, Miller (inj) Ralphsmith Short
In Lynch, Ross, Stack, MJ.

Balta moves back to cover Miller and we go one ruck with Soldo. Both rucks are struggling but at least Soldo can get his hand on the ball in ruck contests.

Stack to replace HRS as the 7th defender and Ross to replace Short in the midfield who has been very poor lately.

This gives us one extra runner in the fwd line in MJ.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
But this won't happen coz the MC is too conservative which is why we'll miss finals.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Edwards 300th so we'll wait one more week to drop him.

No chance that Edwards will be dropped after his 300th as it will be too obvious that we've carried him in order to reach his 300th.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
This is the time for all good Tigermen to stand up & be counted. We aint sunk yet. The guns are loaded & still firing so it is not time to talk about lowering our Colours. Treason for those that utter this. The enemy fear us but we do not fear them so hold your belief the Tigermen will prevail with honour.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well, I suppose the next media curse now is if Brisbane break their 8 year hoodoo at the G against us.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
he will announce his retirement ?
This is more likely, contract finished, heard nothing about an extension. Three years ago he missed a huge chunk of the season with injury and staying away from the hub for the birth of his child. His impact the past two years has been underwhelming, averaging 16 disposals per game. Great player up to and including 2019 GF but it looks like he's had enough.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Sorry if I missed it somewhere , does Edwards making 300 this week make him an AFL life member ?