Changes Rd22 West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd22 West Coast

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
We would be way too slow IMO.

possibly.

I cant remember as indecisive about anything as I am on our September ruck combo.

im back to Nalta I think,

or maybe Nankriminal-Jones?

im actually *smile* if I know?

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Would play Soldo before Chol
Would play Balta before Chol
And maybe, would play Balta before Soldo because he is more dynamic and provides greater flexibility to team structure.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Todays game form of players you can forget because it was a slog due to weather conditions. Team selection will be chosen to combat WC strenghts. WC is a very physical side around centre, around the ground ball ups & throw ins which feed their tall & small forwards. Dusty back out Baker Cotch in out Ross. Gotta match up Ryan & WC Rioli so match them up with thier own. Stack & Bolton to hunt em down.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Todays game form of players you can forget because it was a slog due to weather conditions. Team selection will be chosen to combat WC strenghts. WC is a very physical side around centre, around the ground ball ups & throw ins which feed their tall & small forwards. Dusty back out Baker Cotch in out Ross. Gotta match up Ryan & WC Rioli so match them up with thier own. Stack & Bolton to hunt em down.
Ross out? No chance

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Hardwick has confirmed that both Martin and Cotchin will return to the side for the game against WCE.
Will they be the only changes?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Part of me thinks we should revert back to the one ruck but I worry Nank is not fit enough to do that having been out so long.

In: Dusty, Cotch, Balta
Out: Chol, Short, Bolton

Balta can help with the WCE tall forwards as well as relieve in the ruck.

Bolton unlucky but he had a poor day today. His pace will be useful the next week against the Lions

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hmm, bloody difficult.

Nank to play second ruck so: In: Soldo; Out: Chol
Cotchin automatic inclusion: In: Cotchin; Out: Short
Dusty auto inclusion: In: Martin; Out: Ellis

Would leave us with a lot of mids but they can play forward. Would also swap Baker forward and Stack back. Stack has been a little quiet but he has earned his spot.

Bolton I think deserves another go, the 100 metre penalty was farcical and followed a farcical free kick.

Would love to find a way to put Balta on a wing with the flexibility to go back if we need more height there, just don't know who would miss if we did that.

Such a luxury being hard to pick the side because so many great young players.

DS

carrion.crawler

Tiger Cub
Aug 3, 2015
If any of the under 22 brigade is suffering fatigue or soreness after playing four from five in wet and heavy conditions I would like to see them rested, however, if all pull up well I would like to see the changes below.
In: Martin, Cotchin, CCJ (or Balta)
Out: Short, Chol, Ellis

Reactions: 1 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
No rain next Saturday and only shower or two later on Sunday so ground conditions will be much better next Sunday.
I hope they give Stack the rest they should have given him yesterday, he was slow and poor skills. We need to see how Soldo and Nank go in same team. Be good to see Soldo doing more ruck with Nank and Balta (or CCJ) drifting down back on those WC power fwds.
In: Dusty, Cotch (only if they're both 100%), Soldo, Balta or CCJ.
Out: Chol, Stack, Ellis, Short

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Blabber mouth Grigg said as much to the world on the Chanel 7 commentary
I hope the club from this point on truly looks at all media work by everyone at the club.
Before any person from the club says anything they think and reply in the most vagueness they can towards any question
No more special commentating in games too by anyone.