Changes v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Aints

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
In: Ralphsmith Macintosh CCJ Rioli
Out: Mansell Martyn Aarts Graham

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ralphsmith will play.
Flappers will be back
And i expect Rioli to come back too.
I would love to see Chol or Cj get a game. We don't have any marking presence around the ground besides nakas.
Out, Martyn Aarts Ross and Mansel

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Out: Martyn, Aarts, Mansell
In: Ralphsmith, McIntosh, Naish

We need more run. I'm happy to bring Rioli back, but he needs to do something in the VFL first for mine.

jack zoot

Tiger Cub
Dec 24, 2005
is kmac available to play? 12 days concussion break
saints game is on a thursday

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Rioli in for Aarts
KMac in for Martyn
CCJ in for Graham
Not sure who I would drop for Ralphsmith, don't want him on the bench as a sub but would drop Caddy and maybe move someone else on to the bench.

Mansell stays, needs experience. Martyn needs to get some VFL games to build for AFL level.

DS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Out: Martyn, Aarts, Ross, Caddy

In: Kmac, a Rioli, Hugo, CJ

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Out: Aarts

The rest I don't care. We carried him for one game too long because he's a good bloke with hutzpah, and it's cost us 4 points. If Rioli (either) play for him last night, we win.

Probably also Martyn. Not ready yet. I liked Mansell's game and would be interested to see more at the level.

We also need more height. We looked much better when Astbury was available up the ground.

In: CCJ, Rioli (either), KMac

Out: Aarts, Martyn, Caddy.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon we are gonna roll out MRJ next week.

we may even lay down a pair of riolis

Reactions: 1 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Not a lot of love for Caddy on here. I feel the club has let him down and taken him from his best posi. I wud love to get him away from a role he is not suited for on the wing and play a near perminant half fwd or even a pocket, He would pop up for two goals a game i reckon. He is a great contested mark, can take a hanger and is a better than most kick for goal. Waisted due to our love of small tackling fwds but are they working out lately...

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Torn with Caddy. Want him to play but he just seems too slow.
But in saying that I would pick him before Aarts

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Rioli in for Aarts
KMac in for Martyn
CCJ in for Graham
Not sure who I would drop for Ralphsmith, don't want him on the bench as a sub but would drop Caddy and maybe move someone else on to the bench.

Mansell stays, needs experience. Martyn needs to get some VFL games to build for AFL level.

DS

Don’t mind CCJ in the team but Graham will and should stay

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Not a lot of love for Caddy on here. I feel the club has let him down and taken him from his best posi. I wud love to get him away from a role he is not suited for on the wing and play a near perminant half fwd or even a pocket, He would pop up for two goals a game i reckon. He is a great contested mark, can take a hanger and is a better than most kick for goal. Waisted due to our love of small tackling fwds but are they working out lately...
Fair post