Changes V Big big sound Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Big big sound Giants

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hope I'm wrong but I think we're a bit exposed on the wings especially with a weakened backline aerially.

Seeing this is an elimination final, I would have preferred the hardness and running ability of Pickett and McIntosh in the team this week.

I'm a fan of both Dow and Ralphsmith and hope they stand up in the pressure cooker tonight, however I hope at the end of the game we're not saying we should have played Kmac and Marlion instead.
Oh no, have we lost this game before it even started.
Flappers and Pickett arent playing because they couldn't hit a target inside 50.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Hope I'm wrong but I think we're a bit exposed on the wings especially with a weakened backline aerially.

Seeing this is an elimination final, I would have preferred the hardness and running ability of Pickett and McIntosh in the team this week.

I'm a fan of both Dow and Ralphsmith and hope they stand up in the pressure cooker tonight, however I hope at the end of the game we're not saying we should have played Kmac and Marlion instead.
Yep. I think I'm with you. GWS a much tougher and hardened side these days and loaded with top draft pick talent. Have got real quality back in for us, luckily no Greene, simply because he does not play for Geesok.

Sure, Marlion and Kmac turn the ball over too much for my liking, but suspect Dow and HRS might find the going much tougher tonight than against Norf. With our season on the line, rather surprised that Dimma hasn't gone for his 'seasoned' players. Ditto for MRJ who cannot compete aerially (CCJ has to stand up with Lynch's poor form).

Can't say I'm at all optimistic. GWS form stacks up much better than ours with depleted backline and struggling midfield and FL.
Unfortunately, think GWS will get some karma for our finals victories over them this time.

Reactions: 1 user