Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

I would have hoped the only criteria for selection was likelihood to contribute to a victory.

Yeah me too! But that doesn't always happen. Rioli, Castagna just to name a few have played some shockers but stay in the team more times than not. When was the last time Castagna was dropped, you can't say he's the difference whether we'll win or not. I'd rather see what Dow can do. Last night some still defending Castagna he didn't even lay one tackle so what pressure is he putting on. Hasn't kicked a goal for a while too.

Reactions: 1 user
We have 6 multiple premiership players to fit back into this team. A coach‘s work is never done!

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately my drinking/smoking ratbag days are done.

you probably want to socially distance from snake then.

he'll have a flagon of rum and a big whacky cuban cigar behind each ear.

He's uncontrollable in ordinary times, but 2 years in the dry desert will have magnified his recklessness at the footy 10 fold I estimate.

he should be considered dangerous, to be frank.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Because we need to see them to know if we can use if necessary at the business end, in case of injury. And they may better than Graham, Ross etc so would be good to have a look at them.

Soldo was way better than Chol. Chol for Nank.

Agree Soldo was much better last night. Still looks tired but competed well, took a few grabs and kicked the late goal. I'd still go with Nank when fully fit, but Soldo earned his wages last night.

Because we need to see them to know if we can use if necessary at the business end, in case of injury. And they may better than Graham, Ross etc so would be good to have a look at them.
We are at the business end

Reactions: 1 users
you probably want to socially distance from snake then.

he'll have a flagon of rum and a big whacky cuban cigar behind each ear.

He's uncontrollable in ordinary times, but 2 years in the dry desert will have magnified his recklessness at the footy 10 fold I estimate.

he should be considered dangerous, to be frank.

Funny that’s where all the ratbag got real traction for me. Come in from bush, smash it and go back again to dry community land. I fantasise about cigars and probably won’t be able to focus on the footy... we are hoping to get the boat out and catch some fish.

Funny that’s where all the ratbag got real traction for me. Come in from bush, smash it and go back again to dry community land. I fantasise about cigars and probably won’t be able to focus on the footy... we are hoping to get the boat out and catch some fish.

we always used to smoke big cigars at the footy in the 90's.

Im pretty sure the term transcendental was actually coined at Vic Park in the 90's

the former-man with very few teeth, covered in Pentridge cartoons, used to insist there was to be no sharing inhalants of any kind between opposing barrackers

there were no gold jackets there.

heady days.

Agree Soldo was much better last night. Still looks tired but competed well, took a few grabs and kicked the late goal. I'd still go with Nank when fully fit, but Soldo earned his wages last night.
Soldo and Nank together i think. In preference to Chol with either of them.

We are at the business end
Maybe, we should have had a look at them earlier then perhaps. Ross is a clone of Graham and although both are solid neither inspire. The other two maybe not also but we don't know.

Soldo and Nank together i think. In preference to Chol with either of them.

its not the hill id die on,

but Mabs goes at 0.8 of a goal a game.

Ivan goes at 0.25

Nank at 0.36.

A ruckman whose good for a goal a game is gold imho.

I'll deal with the odd sleepy game if he can kick 3 in a final?

its not the hill id die on,

but Mabs goes at 0.8 of a goal a game.

Ivan goes at 0.25

Nank at 0.36.

A ruckman whose good for a goal a game is gold imho.

I'll deal with the odd sleepy game if he can kick 3 in a final?
Me either but there was a reason Chol was only taking one centre bounce at a time before Soldo went back there. Witts, who is underrated player, toyed with Chol.

Maybe, we should have had a look at them earlier then perhaps. Ross is a clone of Graham and although both are solid neither inspire. The other two maybe not also but we don't know.
agree. was calling for dow and rcd to debut weeks ago. too late to experiment now with players coming back, unless we get some more injuries.

Crazy to suggest Chol gets the chop. Crazy.

Soldo is the one in the gun.

Reactions: 1 users
Think Soldo will be the one going out ... yep Chol didn't have a great one but is more a forward ruck , is more versatile and has played well up to the last game .
Would move Markov forward ( wing ?).. drop George and Houli in ..
Stack lucky its the dreamtime match .. will probably get another chance .

I reckon our ruck combo is one where the coaches would be as confounded as us?

for me, its about versatility.

and Mabs is the most versatile ruckman we have.

Nank is the toughest and best at stoppages around the ground. He's No.1

Ivan is the best tap man, which cant be underestimated. Especially when Port demolish us in clearances and Witts put Mabior to sleep.

But Mabior is the most versatile for me. If Jack or Lynchy went down early in a final, Mabs is the man most likely to kick 3 IMO.

But it the toughest question at Richmond IMO.