Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

Out - bombing into the forward line, Lynch because he will be lynched by the media, Castagna
In- lowering of the eyes when kicking into the forward 50, Houli , Caddy
Yeh, Lynch getting torched in media, suspension for sure.

Markov cannot get dropped after last night. Appeared to be on Rankine whenever I saw him and pantsed him.

His speed and rebound was very good.

Reactions: 6 users
I Iwasn't overly impressed with Stack, not sure what's going on with him yes he had 6 tackles but where's that run gone. 112 meters gained is low along with 9 disposals. Ball use also wasn't clean, But as you said its Dreamtime, so he might survive the cut.
I would have hoped the only criteria for selection was likelihood to contribute to a victory.

Agree, Dreamtime game or not Stack should be dropped. With Houli to come in someone must go out and form line suggests Stack or George. George will be lucky to hold his spot as Caddy may replace him.

Reactions: 1 users
Just watching the media put a rocket up the bombers... will need to be better than last night.

I reckon like last night we are playing teams we should beat and easily, but given the ladder is close it’s getting desperate for those teams just outside the 8. GC lifted and threw their best shot as us and the bummers will also.

Expecting a similar game and result (although I reckon Suns have gone last bummers for talent) so maybe the resistance won’t last as long.

Reactions: 1 user
Markov cannot get dropped after last night. Appeared to be on Rankine whenever I saw him and pantsed him.

His speed and rebound was very good.

thats a very good point I hadn't considered.

Agree.

One thing I noticed is Soldo charging into our forward 50 whenever we had the ball 70m out, bringing Witts with him.

Coupled with Jack, Lynch and Chol all competing for the same aerial balls at the top of the goal square, its no wonder our inside 50 conversion rate was so poor last night. We are bombing it to huge packs of players and praying on a big contested mark.

I find it curios how people want RCD and/or Dow to debut into a winning premiership contender line-up,

at business time,

sight unseen.

It’s warming up the last week. A few hotter days. I blame Victorians. We rely on that cold south wind to cool us off up here. The heat has come early this year and hopefully means an early and actual and long wet rather than a never ending build up like the last couple of years which is a sweat bath. I’m looking forward to the game. Going to the footy up here is one of the best footy experiences you can have. Prehistoric looking sunsets and a cauldron of writhing passionate supporters. The stand looks out to the west and big mobs of bats and palms can be seen. An erupting volcano would not be out of place. I really enjoy that there are so many visible indigenous people. Darwin has a very integrated diverse, multicultural population.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
It’s warming up the last week. A few hotter days. I blame Victorians. We rely on that cold south wind to cool us off up here. The heat has come early this year and hopefully means an early and actual and long wet rather than a never ending build up like the last couple of years which is a sweat bath. I’m looking forward to the game. Going to the footy up here is one of the best footy experiences you can have. Prehistoric looking sunsets and a cauldron of writhing passionate supporters. The stand looks out to the west and big mobs of bats and palms can be seen. An erupting volcano would not be out of place. I really enjoy that there are so many visible indigenous people. Darwin has a very integrated diverse, multicultural population.

after that,

Out: Vlastuin, JR

In: eggs, sheds

there is room for sentiment in football, and if it was Ragnarok Round, I'd think differently

Reactions: 1 user
I didn’t mention in my post the joy I feel at being able to hear 2 or more indigenous languages being spoken at the same time. It adds to the atmosphere. Especially those hypo nutty Tiwi people:)

• Love

I am envious Fastin.

Beautifully written & described.
Have a great day and let’s hope we win.

Post some pics , especially for us ‘closed up Vics’.

Last edited:
I find it curios how people want RCD and/or Dow to debut into a winning premiership contender line-up,

at business time,

sight unseen.
Because we need to see them to know if we can use if necessary at the business end, in case of injury. And they may better than Graham, Ross etc so would be good to have a look at them.

Soldo was way better than Chol. Chol for Nank.