Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Unfortunately Marlion will go. Initially I thought it was a great and fair bump but the reverse angle shows he clearly got the Hawk in the head.

A shame.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Unfortunately Marlion will go. Initially I thought it was a great and fair bump but the reverse angle shows he clearly got the Hawk in the head.

A shame.
Yep, Foxtel just decided this, MRO won't be required.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

A shame.
I think he will, too, because he did go past the ball, but it *smile* me how the media make the call before the MRO hand the decision down.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yep, Foxtel just decided this, MRO won't be required.
Unfortunately for Marlion if you choose to bump and hit someone in the head you will pay the price. Nowhere to hide on this one.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

A shame.

I think Jon Ralph is probably right with his assessments.

Lynch gets a fine, based upon Jesse Hogan having a similar incidents recently
Marlion gets a weak, which seems likely looking at the incident, he clearly hits his head. I think it only needs to be low impact, if its classified as intentional and high contact to end in a weeks suspension so that looks likely IMO

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Sonsie for Pickett?
Sonsie was average in VFL today.
Shedda comes in to wing position swapping with George in fwd line.
Ross or RCD the medi sub.
Gibcus for Balta.
If Lynch cops a week I have no idea.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Any chance Noah Cumberland gets a gig and George move up to the wing (if Pickett gets rubbed out)?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Moju stays for mine. That role just sometimes gives you a lack of stats. The effort was there, and his pressure was good. Repeat efforts regularly also.

Edwards will replace Pickett
Gibcus you'd think for Balta (Gibcus would have his biggest challenge to date on 2 metre Peter)

Reactions: 3 users