Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They will love nothing more than to get Tom and Marlion out along with the injured Noah, just as we are building, and afford their darlings a bigger sniff.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Unfortunately for Marlion if you choose to bump and hit someone in the head you will pay the price. Nowhere to hide on this one.

If Marlion gets suspended, it's going to hurt him big time considering that he'll miss Dreamtime, and even more when he designed the jumper this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If Marlion gets suspended, it's going to hurt him big time considering that he'll miss Dreamtime, and even more when he designed the jumper this year.
Going by Ralph Malph it seems a certainty he's gonna miss. Can these a-holes just realise these games are important for indigenous players.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Not after today.

Edwards for Pickett if he goes. Gibbo for Balta. Worried that they will play Tarrant. i would also do Cumberland for MoJu but might be on my lonesome there.
I'd do that, but make Junior the sub.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Writing will be on the wall for Shedsy if he is not selected.
Can the team carry him for a year?
It is a question that our match committee would be grappling with.
we don’t have the luxury of carrying any player we’re just in the 8 we need to play our best side every week

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I really hope he doesn’t miss but can’t see how he doesn’t. Ran past the ball and bumped the bloke in the head. Hope I’m wrong but seems cut and dry.

Feb 25, 2007
Jon Ralph already has Pickett suspended what a douche bag, says he ran past the ball lmao it was within 5 meters that he laid a hard hip and shoulder so baker could get away. What was he supposed to do, yell out to Dylan Moore I won't shephard or give you a hip and shoulder you can just tackle baker.

Game has *smile* gone soft

Neither Lynch nor Pickett should go for these 2 incidents.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
:mad::mad::mad:

Charges laid:
Marlion Pickett, Richmond,
has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Dylan Moore, Hawthorn, during the second quarter of the Round Nine match between Hawthorn and Richmond played at the MCG on Saturday, May 14, 2022.

In summary, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct, Medium Impact, High Contact. The incident was classified as a one-match sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
West Coked McGovern & High Flying Ryan must come to notice for MRP. See what occurs.

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Promising young forward Cox is injured.
In: Edwards, Gibcus or Taz.
Out: Pickett, Balta.
Important games coming up because Carlton could cement top four, defeating Syd at Marvel, then Coll, Dons.

Last edited:

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m thinking 2MP is huge for them and if he is fit Tarrant would probably be our best match up

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just stumbled on an Essendon tweet on Twitter , 200 odd comments not one mentioning Dudoro to blame :ROFLMAO: but yet so many wanting the messiah Jimmy back:rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users