Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

Feb 25, 2007
Biggy's got another game next week. Good.

View attachment 15378

If I am being honest, thought he was average. Easily out bustled in contests. I like him and have said he looks better than Miller but guess he was a little overawed with his debut. Gibcus is a gun and has shown he attacks contests hard, with his trademark spoils and is very good overhead. So we know he's definitely in.
I'd much prefer a bigger body and Tarrant is that.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
If I am being honest, thought he was average. Easily out bustled in contests. I like him and have said he looks better than Miller but guess he was a little overawed with his debut. Gibcus is a gun and has shown he attacks contests hard, with his trademark spoils and is very good overhead. So we know he's definitely in.
I'd much prefer a bigger body and Tarrant is that.
And if you're not being honest?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm feeling a Yiooken Award could be headed Shai Boltons way next week ....... could light the Drugs right up, they have no way of stopping him if he decides to take the pisss.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I'm feeling a Yiooken Award could be headed Shai Boltons way next week ....... could light the Drugs right up, they have no way of stopping him if he decides to take the pisss.
If it is, and I think you may be right, that’ll be the second one. He picked his first one up in Darwin in 2020.

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
And if you're not being honest?

Players on debut we want them to have a good one, and sometimes it doesn't work out that way and admittedly some posters go easy.
I thought he was average and was honest enough to call it that way.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
They may want to bring Edwards back into the 22. As such MoJu may miss too.

Think Rioli will hold his place for Dreamtime., didn't get a lot of it but thought his pressure was good with 21 pressure acts. His previous 2 games were good, so hopefully, they don't drop him over one quiet game. Edwards may be the sub again.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Let's hope Stacky gets a game for Dreamtime.....we're only playing a rabble.

• Love

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
It will be a toss up between Dan Rioli and Shai, Dans been great and will be let loose.

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Think it'll be:

In: Gibcus
Out: Balta
I expect Sheds will be selected this week.
He will continue as a player or sub until his 300th.
Perhaps his unexpected omission against the Hawks suggests that it may be George’s turn this week.
In Edwards Gibcus
Out Balta Castagna.
Depending on his form tomorrow, and team fitness issues over the next week, Hugo may come close.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Out: Castagna, Balta, Biggie
In: someone who’s not Castagna, Gibcus, Tarrant

• Haha

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Players on debut we want them to have a good one, and sometimes it doesn't work out that way and admittedly some posters go easy.
I thought he was average and was honest enough to call it that way.
Game 1
Bolton 6 touches 1 behind
Cotchin 16 touches 2 goals
Martin 18 touches
Riewoldt 5 touches 2 marks
Lynch 17 touches 2 goals