Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

Cotch and Dion named to start. Coleman Jones named in the Fwd line , Caddy in named team

.if callum gets no aerial support/diversion he'll be outnumbered like lynch & his currency plummets
.can we give him half a chance & learn from our malfunctioning FL
.i wouldve preferred chol wing & ryan alongside jack n callum..3 diff bods
.at least buffer him with chol

Looking at that it will be Ralphsmith, Astbury, Collier-Dawkins and Chol.

Graham and Rioli dropped.
I doubt they will play Astbury and Chol. and i doubt Graham or Rioli will be dropped, maybe one, but not both.
So i reckon:
Int:
RCD, Astbury (or Chol), Graham and Rioli (or Ralphsmith).

Reactions: 1 user
In: Cotchin Prestia Bolton Caddy CCJ Chol
Out: Ross Pickett Naish Ralphsmith Lynch Astbury

Reactions: 1 users
Stacks and Junior on the plane.

Few extra Bodies on board maybe planning to not be back.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Interchange: [45] Hugo Ralphsmith,[12] David Astbury,[26] Riley Collier-Dawkins,[41] Mabior Chol,[27] Thomson Dow,[36] Will Martyn,[34] Jack Graham,[17] Daniel Rioli

Final Interchange, as much as Astbury has been average, need that extra tall back as insurance. So, I reckon Chol comes in or if they don't want another tall forward/ruck, Collier Dawkins remains in the side.

Option 1) David Astbury, Mabior Chol, Jack Graham, Daniel Rioli
Option 2) David Astbury, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Jack Graham, Daniel Rioli

I think the match committee will be in deep discussion today on whether to play Astbury or Chol.

Reactions: 1 user
Jeez its good to have Cotchy dion and $hai back.

makes us at least 5 goals better.

The AFL could announce at 5pm that they are canning the season and handing the 2021 Cup to the winner of Dees V Dogs tonight.

apparently they have all the best players and cultures and have turned everything around with authenticity and acceptance

Reactions: 1 users