Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

apparently they have all the best players and cultures and have turned everything around with authenticity and acceptance
*smile* that's a good idea. .. wish we had of pulled our collective heads out of our arse post 2016 and tried this type of thing.
Dimma will no doubt be copying this as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Cotchin lambert Prestia Edwards Bolton have been significant outs for us for their footy IQ alone

I’d like to see a comparison of Dusty’s stats with and without Cotchin

Cotchy makes everyone better, unquestionably.

thats why he's the greatest captain of all time.

I really hope we can get another season or two out of him on a wing or a FF.

could be a silver lining if we cant 3 peat; he may have another crack?

apparently they have all the best players and cultures and have turned everything around with authenticity and acceptance

What's the bet both teams have people embedded into the club for the eventual Book / Movie / Mini-Series on their eventual Grand Final win.

Reactions: 1 user
What's the bet both teams have people embedded into the club for the eventual Book / Movie / Mini-Series on their eventual Grand Final win.

for sure. The Melbourne bloke has been embedded since the 50's. At 91, Hes the most prolific unpublished writer in the guinness book of records

The Melbourne cultural turn around retrospectives in round 10 are pretty funny. The Old Greg Stafford's Farm nursery rhyme will be sung to little Melbourne babies until ............. July?

talk about making hay

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I think the match committee will be in deep discussion today on whether to play Astbury or Chol.
They have a relatively tall forward line. Tex (194cm), Thilthorpe (201cm), Fogarty (194cm) and O'Brien and Frampton floating through there. I think Astbury has to play as we need the additional KPB support. In saying that, I think Chol should also play as he can play up the ground as a marking option, has great disposal inside 50 and can give Jack and CCJ marking support inside 50 too.

Reactions: 1 users
Next they’ll be getting mindfulness and doing mt Everest analogies
Wonder what this years theme is? K2 is harder to climb, more dangerous, more remote, and not littered with bodies of climbers who paid $100,000 to tick off their bucket list (hate that phrase )

Cotchy makes everyone better, unquestionably.

thats why he's the greatest captain of all time.

I really hope we can get another season or two out of him on a wing or a FF.

could be a silver lining if we cant 3 peat; he may have another crack?
Many successful midfielders have finished careers in the back line. Kicks with both. Might be the perfect replacement for Bachar.

Rioli and Graham have been dropped before at times in their careers but can't see both going out

Many successful midfielders have finished careers in the back line. Kicks with both. Might be the perfect replacement for Bachar.
This is the perfect wind down position for chimp (if that’s what he wants to do). Not forward and definitely not wing

yeah ive heard the theory.

but i dont reckon our cotchy had the leg when he was 25, let alone 30 odd?

and his forward craft has never been terrific either.

i dont think its insulting to suggest hes 1 dimensional; a 1 trick pony

cause its the equal best dimension, or trick, ive ever seen,

alongside the great michael voss