Changes v Dawks - Operation Next Generation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dawks - Operation Next Generation

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Let's go all in next gen next week to see what it could look like.

Out: Grimes, Cotchin, Edwards, Lambert, Riewoldt

In: Biggie, RCD, Ross (in guts), Martyn, Cumberland

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Pretty much with you BT, anybody who is going to need an oil change over the off season can go in a week early , definitely want to see RCD and Cumberland get a gig . Also like the thought of blooding Biggie , no point playing Garthwaite and DTLD is obviously in need of a big rest so let’s give him a a taste, Hawks have handy big forwards , be good test for him to hit the pre season with , in saying that I don’t think he’s ready, however I think it would be great education for him.

I don’t think Ross can cut it as an AFL mid , MartYn is a definite upgrade imho

Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I would pretty much give all the young uns a game next week.
Rather see players getting some experience even if it means losing the four points.
Just as long as Chol, Aarts and Castagna aren't brought back into the side.

Reactions: 4 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I'm hoping the Saint, Freo and Carlton can have big finished to the year and dup us down to our launch position 13th, from which we can catapult into another 3 flags!
Rinse, repeat FU Hocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, don’t think one more loss to finish the season would worry me.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
My guess is you won't be able to keep Jack out of the last game of the season. The offseason is a long time between drinks.

Same goes for a few of those other blokes.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Carlscum late change today Cripps out
theyre tanking Why shouldn’t we?

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I hope we make changes and rest our older players next week to show the league we dont give a *smile*,.

Key players we don't want to risk missing pre season for a nothing game.

Play the kids.

Play Miller, Chol, Ryan, RCD, Cumberland, Martyn, Aarts, George, and Ross bring em all in.

Rest Cotchie, JR8, Dion, Lambert, Grimes, Nank, and Sheds, Tigga, and Tom

Give the veterans and war horses an early start to pre season. :)) :))

Last edited:

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Once all the haters have stopped laughing at us missing the finals and thinking this is the end. It will be funny when they realise that we almost made the 8 with so many injuries to key players and watch all the complaining when they see that we have 2 first round picks and 5 in the top 50. With a batch of Kids already coming through. Can't wait to turn their grins into a frown

Reactions: 7 users

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
Pretty much with you BT, anybody who is going to need an oil change over the off season can go in a week early , definitely want to see RCD and Cumberland get a gig . Also like the thought of blooding Biggie , no point playing Garthwaite and DTLD is obviously in need of a big rest so let’s give him a a taste, Hawks have handy big forwards , be good test for him to hit the pre season with , in saying that I don’t think he’s ready, however I think it would be great education for him.

I don’t think Ross can cut it as an AFL mid , MartYn is a definite upgrade imho
I don't think elective surgery is permitted during Covid lockdown, things like ankle/knee shoulder clean outs fall under elective surgery.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I don't think elective surgery is permitted during Covid lockdown, things like ankle/knee shoulder clean outs fall under elective surgery.
There are different levels of elective surgery. I am sure football players would be able to get their surgeries done with their private doctors pulling the strings.

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
That’s only on the public system. Private hospital stuff still full steam ahead

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wonder what all those doctors are doing for a crust, seeing as there's virtually no cooties cases in hospitals much less on life support.