Changes v Dawks - Operation Next Generation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dawks - Operation Next Generation

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I would pretty much give all the young uns a game next week.
Rather see players getting some experience even if it means losing the four points.
Just as long as Chol, Aarts and Castagna aren't brought back into the side.
Young guns ? Who May that be ?

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I hope we make changes and rest our older players next week to show the league we dont give a *smile*,.

Key players we don't want to risk missing pre season for a nothing game.

Play the kids.

Play Miller, Chol, Ryan, RCD, Cumberland, Martyn, Aarts, George, and Ross bring em all in.

Rest Cotchie, JR8, Dion, Lambert, Grimes, Nank, and Sheds, Tigga, and Tom

Give the veterans and war horses an early start to pre season. :)) :))
Tom ?
He has had a rest for past 4 weeks
Unsighted is Tom

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
i reckon Astbury will come in for his farewell game in front of no crowd.
I reckon Dave goes around again next year simply because we have no one else.

Miller cant crack a game when we are shot to *smile* and Nyuon is nowhere near it.

Our Key Position stocks are zero outside of Dave, Noah, Jack, Tom and CJ at a pinch.

Grimes and Broad can fill a gap short term but ideally they really are not KPP.

The Tigers ability to have Broad Grimes and Vlastuin playing medium to small is what made the Tigers defence so impenetrable, assisted by pressure applied through the middle.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The tank is on Cotch out after gathering 31 possessions last week:

Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I'd like to see Noah of the Cumberland variety get a run.

Reactions: 6 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’d be happy to see as many of the young uns as possible given a game, Cumberland, Martyn, RCD along with the incumbents HRS, MRJ, Dow, Mansell.

Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I’d be happy to see as many of the young uns as possible given a game, Cumberland, Martyn, RCD along with the incumbents HRS, MRJ, Dow, Mansell.
We can't do that! We'll likely lose 200k out of next year's salary cap for tanking.