Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

Feb 25, 2007
I reckon we will only get Lambert now every other game, so reckon he plays next week.

In: Cotch, Lambert, Stack, Cumberland
Out: Prestia, Shedda, Clarke, HRS, Gibcus

Soldo into the starting 22 (though I wouldn't be against giving Ryan a run) and Shedda as the sub. I don't think we need the extra tall down back against the Eagles. Tarrant on Kennedy, Grimes or Broad on Darling, Vlastuin and the remaining one of Broad / Grimes to deal with Waterman and the resting ruck.

Id keep hugo in. Do we need to go a 2nd ruckman? Soldo doesn't offer much around the ground. If its balta fine, as he can play forward and is quick and mobile.
Samson Ryan is tracking well, I rate him.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Is Nat Nit Nat patty whack back this week.
He would sooo under done.
I would select Sampson instead of soldo.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
We need:
One of the following, but all 3 would be great

Bears beat Dogs
Bummers beat Swans :ROFLMAO:
Suns beat pies

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
After watching today's VFL, Both or one of these two below need to come in to replace Clarke. Id also have Miller come in to replace Gibcus

Stack - 16 disposals, 1 goal and 8 tackles
Cumberland - 15 disposals, 4 goals
Notable mentions to Aarts 23 disposals and 2 goals and Castagna 3 goals and 9 tackles.

OUTS: Clarke, Gibcus, Prestia (concussion)
INS: Cotchin or Lambert if fit. Stack or Cumberland, Miller
Our lack of chase and tackle in the foward zone makes me favor both castagna and stack.....sadly edwards must be sub at best and rest clark..

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Our lack of chase and tackle in the foward zone makes me favor both castagna and stack.....sadly edwards must be sub at best and rest clark..

I think Clarke is going to be a beauty but geez if dimma had him in to pressure he didn't do it and didn't lay one tackle.
Stack or Cumberland a must. Even Castagna, but id have him after Stack and Cumberland at this present time.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We need:
One of the following, but all 3 would be great

Bears beat Dogs
Bummers beat Swans :ROFLMAO:
Suns beat pies
Big chance of two of those.

Bears at home can beat Dogs and Suns definitely can beat the skunks at Mertricon.

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
Think we need to save Balta and Lambert for the Gold Coast game, regardless of their fitness. We should also consider giving Nank a rest. If not this one maybe against North when Balta is back. Mansell to the backline to release Baker to the midfield. Stack takes Clarkes' place. Like others I think Cumberland needs a chance, even though this is a forward for a back swap.

In: Cotch, Stack, Cumberland, Mansell
Out: Prestia, Gibcus, Clarke, Ralph-Smith

B: Grimes Tarrant Broad
HB: DRioli Vlastuin Mansell
C: Pickett Short McIntosh
HF: Graham Martin Bolton
F: Riewoldt Lynch MRioli
R: Nankervis Cotchin Baker
I: Soldo Stack Ross Cumberland
S: Ralph-Smith

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Think we need to save Balta and Lambert for the Gold Coast game, regardless of their fitness. We should also consider giving Nank a rest. If not this one maybe against North when Balta is back. Mansell to the backline to release Baker to the midfield. Stack takes Clarkes' place. Like others I think Cumberland needs a chance, even though this is a forward for a back swap.

In: Cotch, Stack, Cumberland, Mansell
Out: Prestia, Gibcus, Clarke, Ralph-Smith

B: Grimes Tarrant Broad
HB: DRioli Vlastuin Mansell
C: Pickett Short McIntosh
HF: Graham Martin Bolton
F: Riewoldt Lynch MRioli
R: Nankervis Cotchin Baker
I: Soldo Stack Ross Cumberland
S: Ralph-Smith

I agree with your first 3 ins and 3 outs, yet to be convinced of your last one though, and Dimma doesn’t often do 4 changes to a team that is playing well.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Grimes. Tarrant short
Rioli Gibcus Vlastuin
Mcintosh. Pickett Broad
Bolton. Riewoldt edwards
Moz Jnr. Lynch. Martin

Nankervis Ross. Baker
Soldo ralphsmith Graeme Cumberland
Sub: Clarke

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Out: Prestia, Judson
In: Stack, Cumberland

But ins will most likely be Lambert and Cotchy

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Reckon it might be time for
Stacky for Prestygiocomo.
Cummerbund to replace Shedda.
Delilah for a proper look instead of Soldo.
Millerlight to rest Gibber.

Rushing either Cotchinator, Lamblett or Balta back early is bloody risky n I'd rather get more look at some of our young blokes.
Plenty of our older champions have been struggling all year n it's a large part of why our season has been so patchy. The future is rushing down on us quicker than we might have anticipated n we need to give the young blokes the chance to step into next year n beyond.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
End the Cumbo farce.

Baker to replace Dion in the midfield.
Stack to replace Baker in defence.
Cumbo to replace Clarke forward.

Reactions: 4 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Its a we just rock up and win mentality danger game. We see teams play poorly but when they get a number of their stars back they go out (finish the season) with a bang.

Beware the team that has nothing to loose. I also feel that the abysmal North will save its best for Richmond as well !!!

Reactions: 2 users