Changes V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Lions

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Egg is the one who needs to improve his 1v1 defence over Short

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think the bookies must have a wiff of a non-ideal out for us?

Winding us out.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Charlie Cameron says on the site that can't be named that he has learnt his lessons after Grub pulled his pants down in round 23 and again in the finals.
He's going to take him down the ground and then try and beat him back like he did against Nick Haynes.
The further down the ground the better as far as I'm concerned, and I doubt that Grub will follow him too far.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Charlie Cameron says on the site that can't be named that he has learnt his lessons after Grub pulled his pants down in round 23 and again in the finals.
He's going to take him down the ground and then try and beat him back like he did against Nick Haynes.
The further down the ground the better as far as I'm concerned, and I doubt that Grub will follow him too far.

Shows you how much he knows about our structure. Grimes will stick to his zone and the midfield zone will take care of Charlie.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Shows you how much he knows about our structure. Grimes will stick to his zone and the midfield zone will take care of Charlie.

If Charlie wants to get a few cheap kicks on the wing, fine by me.

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
He's also under-estimating Grimesy's speed if he tries to turn and out-run him back into their FL. He also knows there are all those nobbly knees and elbows coming his way if he gets caught. Will be running scared. :eek:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

He is toooo scared.
Grimes is the fastest medium defender in the comp.
Haynes isnt anywhere near Grimes in leg speed.
Grimes caught Stephenson.
Unless Grimes is 7-10 metres behind Cameron he knows the pressure will come.
Crimes should just stand in the Def 50, playing the sweeper role.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grimes won't follow him too far.

Cameron not in forward 50
Is a massive win for us.
The first qtr is the most important, if he goes goalless or Grimes has caught him in a tackle.
He will start to doubt himself.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cameron not in forward 50
Is a massive win for us.
The first qtr is the most important, if he goes goalless or Grimes has caught him in a tackle.
He will start to doubt himself.
Grimes still haunts him, I can't wait for him to start sooking to the umpires again.

Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Does he also think grimes cant read ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
1000% they will be like squealing pigs towards the umpires.
Not just him Raynor & Zorko too.
If Cameron wants to wander down field a bit Fish will soon having him turning around pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users