Changes V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Lions

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I suspect Kmac will be very sore.

In: Vlastuin

Out: Kmac (cork quad)

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
I suspect Kmac will be very sore.

Out: Kmac (cork quad)

I saw he copped a corky and if he doesn't pull up then sure Floss in for Kmac. But if he gets the all-clear then no doubt Stack will make way.
I cant see more than one change. Impressive win.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Would you keep V back another 4 days for Poort rather than risk another strain? Then 9 days to the Suns match.

lions are a class above dogs and Port I reckon. if hes fit, play the love machine Tuesday.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
Would you keep V back another 4 days for Poort rather than risk another strain? Then 9 days to the Suns match.

Dimma said if we were playing this weekend floss would've played. So it was very minor. If the medicos give him the all-clear then he plays both games.

Last edited:

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
With the possibility of Astbury and Vlastuin due back Dimma is going to have a job on defence selection as all the incumbents have done a very good job and deserve to keep their places. .

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
With the possibility of Astbury and Vlastuin due back Dimma is going to have a job on defence selection as all the incumbents have done a very good job and deserve to keep their places. .

True. I can see all of Grimes-Astbury and Balta as the 3 main talls. Broad, Houli, Vlustuin, Short and Baker to round it off. (that's 8 backs)
Eggy will miss imo. Deadly by footy but still question his attack at the contest.

Tonight not sure if you noticed it at the game but on several occasions, Eggy did not go in not hard enough not saying he jibbed it but geez on the wing he was in pole position to get the ball and lost it, outhustled.
Markov was impressive, but hypothetically speaking if he kept up his form the coaches would move him to the wing or forward etc he's versatile so can play anywhere.

Reactions: 4 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
True. I can see all of Grimes-Astbury and Balta as the 3 main talls. Broad, Houli, Vlustuin, Short and Baker to round it off. (that's 8 backs)
Eggy will miss imo. Deadly by footy but still question his attack at the contest.

Tonight not sure if you noticed it at the game but on several occasions, Eggy did not go in not hard enough not saying he jibbed it but geez on the wing he was in pole position to get the ball and lost it, outhustled.
Markov was impressive, but hypothetically speaking if he kept up his form the coaches would move him to the wing or forward etc he's versatile so can play anywhere.

Agree on Egg. His one on one work is very poor. Makes Bachar's early day defence look like Glen Archer.

Agree on Markov too. Thought he looked good and would like to see more of him.

I would go:

Out: Egg

Reactions: 5 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Agree on Egg. His one on one work is very poor. Makes Bachar's early day defence look like Glen Archer.

Agree on Markov too. Thought he looked good and would like to see more of him.

I would go:

Out: Egg
It will be Vlas for Stack.

If Astbury comes back, it gets a little trickier.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Should be Vlastuin for Stack but I have a feeling it’ll be Ross.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I can see some rotations happening for next Tuesday - Cotch for one, maybe Grimes for Vlas or Astbury, Lambert will get a rest at some stage and can’t see KMac getting up next week. I could see Jack and Lynch having a week off each - good chance to get CCJ a couple of games also.

Hoping Dow and RCD get a game

We have the squad and smarts to do this and I think it will enable us to be cherry-ripe for finals.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Out : Stack, Ross
In : Vlastuin, Caddy

2 x huge ins and Astbury should be right for the Port game.

Feb 25, 2007
how far are Prestia and Nank?

If our bye as expected is the end of RD 12 then they will most likely play a fortnight later (RD13)

Vlastuin with a minor calf issue. Astbury suffered a setback with his knee issue and is now listed as 'medium term', while fellow defender Garthwaite is sidelined with a groin issue. Caddy, Prestia and Nankervis will be aiming to return after the current fixture block. Houli is set to fly to Queensland this week and could be in line to return by round 12 once he clears quarantine protocols, but Edwards is still in Melbourne with his pregnant partner yet to give birth. - Ben Sutton

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Should be Vlastuin for Stack but I have a feeling it’ll be Ross.

I reckon Stack and Ross will play. with the "festival of footy" beginning, I reckon the club will be looking to play men who have been in and out a bit this year... and rest players who have played a few consecutive games. Higgins and McIntosh are the first 2 that come to mind. Egg-Smith is another one, but I would play him through considering Houli available for Gold Coast

Reactions: 1 user