Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Pies

After the poor defending there has to be a change and finally try Ben Miller and he is big enough to pinch hit in the ruck if required. Maybe Garthwaite as well as we need height next week. Certainly Astbury is cooked and a shadow of his 2017 2020 performance. Someone who could bring the mids together would help as well but if Prestia and Lambert are out then we are in big trouble
If they do play Miller, and it’s a big if, they’ll still play Pickett in the ruck. It’s the Steve Morris experiment all over again.

Reactions: 1 user
Classic syndesmosis mechanism unfortunately, knee goes one way, ankle goes the other.

Even if he gets away without significant damage, I doubt he plays this week.

confirmed on AFL.com BR.

syndesmosis, surgery, unofficially the end of the line for our Bachar.

sadly, elite remote diagnosis skills on your part.

There's a Physiotherapy pHd waiting to be written on Richmond's 2020/21 schedule, rule changes, cap cuts and injury.

its been a relentless tsunami

I'll pay the Bachar the respect he deserves, by not eulogising him until he makes an announcement. o_O

what a *smile* of a month

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
In: The three fit players left on our roster.
Out: Edwards, Houli and CCJ

The only time I ever cried over a footballer was when Richo retired.

In: Nank, Stack, Parker, Mansell, Ralphsmith, MoJu, Danny
Out: George, Short, Ross, Cotch (rest), Dusty (paddock), CJ (inj./trade value), Houli (inj.), Aarts (Capuano)

Reactions: 1 users

Out: George, Short, Ross, Cotch (rest), Dusty (paddock), CJ (inj./trade value), Houli (inj.), Aarts (Capuano)

Royce retiring after so much trouble with his knees was pretty bad.

DS

B Miller Astbury Grimes
HB Mansell Vlastuin Short
C McIntosh Collier-Dawkins Pickett
HF D Rioli Lynch Parker
F M Rioli Riewoldt Martin
R Chol Ross Baker
IC Garthwaite Graham Bolton Edwards
Msub Ralphsmith

Cotch managed

agree with all except too early to rack dusty IMO.

were still a better than evens chance to finish 8th, and potentially *smile* up Geelongs tilt, again.

while that candle of hope still burns, stick him at FF and say if you step outside the 50, you're dropped.

Dusty could quite easily still carry us into a semi

What have we done to upset the injury gods? Three more out of a team already decimated by injury. Off the top of my head that is 9 out of our best 22 so not looking good for next week.

agree with all except too early to rack dusty IMO.

were still a better than evens chance to finish 8th, and potentially *smile* up Geelongs tilt, again.

while that candle of hope still burns, stick him at FF and say if you step outside the 50, you're dropped.

Dusty could quite easily still carry us into a semi
Concede the battle so that we might win another war, Grashopper. Let's not try to push through Siberia to Moscow. Let's put our feet up in Constantinople for a breather and a Cognac. Those Ottomans know how to lounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Concede the battle so that we might win another war, Grashopper. Let's not try to push through Siberia to Moscow. Let's put our feet up in Constantinople for a breather and a Cognac. Those Ottomans know how to lounge.
Yep. He is being ridden dirty and put away wet. Should be basking in the fwd lines and elongating that career by 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Out - CCJ Houli Edwards (Inj) Aarts Ross Naish (Omitted)

In - Nank Stack Caddy Rioli Parker Miller

Short Astbury Vlaustin
Baker Grimes Stack
McIntosh Martin Pickett
Parker Riewoldt Graham
Costagna Lynch D.Rioli
Nank Cotchin Bolton

Chol Miller RCD Caddy (Dow sub)