R17 FIXTURE & TICKETING | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 FIXTURE & TICKETING

Feb 25, 2007
Round 17 fixture:

Richmond v Collingwood at the MCG, 4.10pm AEST, Fox

CLUB MEMBERS:

• ROUND 17: Club Member Pre-Sale* - Richmond v Collingwood
    Home Club Priority 1 Pre-Sale: Tue 6 Jul, 5pm (AEST)
    Away Club Pre-Sale: Wed 7 Jul, 10am (AEST)

AFL MEMBERS:

You will be able to upgrade to a reserved seat at no cost for Round 17 at the MCG using your 2021 AFL Membership barcode.

Matches at the MCG will go on-sale
via Ticketek at 12pm noon, Tuesday, July 6

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
In Vic we drag our feet to increase capacity, in Perth, they go from no crowds to 100% capacity!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
yay, we get that traditional 4.10 pm Sunday timeslot

:vomit:vomit:vomit:vomit:vomit
Somethings not right in the footy world when Richmond play Collingwood at 4.10pm on a Sunday and it’s not even on FTA tv but on Foxtel.

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
Somethings not right in the footy world when Richmond play Collingwood at 4.10pm on a Sunday and it’s not even on FTA tv but on Foxtel.

Playing like crap doesn't help and it's 9th V 16th. Dogs V Swans rewarded and get 3.20pm time slot. I much prefer 3.20 but ill be there with bells on at any time. Too many snowflakes want everything perfect to attend games. It's at the G, our home game we gotta all go and support the boys!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Feb 25, 2007
What a *smile* time slot. Junior footy on and end of school holidays.

It is mate but not sure what you expected, these times are normally reserved for Carlton for bad performances (the last 2 games have earned us this time slot) but the game will be done by 6.45pm most would be home by 7.30/8pm, kids in bed by 8.30/9pm. I have a few kids that start back at school but we wouldn't miss the game for quids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
could this be the lowest crowd to rich v coll game ever?

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
could this be the lowest crowd to rich v coll game ever?

Well, there are restrictions, but I'm guessing these will be lifted this week. Even if some miss out no doubt more tkts will be available once capacity is lifted.

People just need to get to the game and stop making excuses about what time the game is on.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Richmond will host Collingwood at the MCG this Sunday afternoon, with access to the match available via the below information.

Reserved seat ballot registrations for the game are currently open and close strictly at 5pm today,Tuesday, July 6.

All members who enter the ballot will be guaranteed a ticket in their usual area or in the next available seating option. Please check emails from the Club for all ballot instructions including ballot registration forms.

Club access members (General Admission and Roaming Tiger) will have the opportunity to redeem $0 member tickets from 5pm today, Tuesday, July 6.
Members will shortly be emailed all information including their 12-digit barcode required to redeem tickets. Member tickets are available from 5pm this evening until 10am, Wednesday, July 7.

General Public tickets will be available from 1pm, Wednesday, July 7.

Tickets will be available via this Ticketek link.

Please call Richmond's Membership Team 1300 742 466 for any access enquiries.

Last edited:

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
People just need to get to the game and stop making excuses about what time the game is on.

Haven't been to the past couple due to personal circumstances (also I'm a bit soft!).... just got my ticket and I'll be there to show my support and gratitude for the joy this team and club has brought back into my life over the past few years. ..
Sometimes I think people forget how bad the bad old days really were!

Reactions: 4 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
yay, we get that traditional 4.10 pm Sunday timeslot

i don’t think we have anything to complain about tbh. when was the last time we played a Sunday twilight home game? we have been playing like crap and we haven’t been pulling crowds. We deserve this timeslot.

Reactions: 2 users