Changes V Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Saints

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
A bit off topic and just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many days off the team gets before they are expected back at the club?

Feb 25, 2007
A bit off topic and just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many days off the team gets before they are expected back at the club?

Normally they get about 3 days off. Wouldnt be surprised if they are given 4 days off and return back on Wed which will still be 9 days away till we play the saints on Friday, June 25th.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Hopefully Nank and Prestia in for Chol, Caddy.
Not sure if Lynch will be good to go or not.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Outs for me would be, not what actually will happen - Caddy, Rioli, Chol, Pickett, I have to assume Hugo will come out

Ins Parker on a wing, Stack plays forward , Mansell rips Higgs a new one , also allows Bakes to play up the ground ,either on a wing or midfield, obviously Prestia and Nank if both available if Prestia dosent come up or Cotch has another week off, I’d love to see Dow come in, absolutely massive to our chances of winning the flag are Prestia and Nank .

I thought Short was better on the weekend then his recent weeks , however I still wouldn’t mind seeing him on a wing ,if we do go down the CJ, Lynch , Reiwoldt forward line, I think Shorts long low bombs could be a weapon into that style forward line.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
It's 5,we are giving players 1 more day than players collective bargaining states.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Balmy saying lynch and Prestia will be right to go for st k

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Was supposed to be AFLPA mandated four days off, but I think it was mentioned in the Hun we've given the players five. Been a short turnaround from last year, then heaps of injuries to our core players n topped off with a month of interstate games n doubling up in Perf so I reckon the boys would be feeling the squeeze at the moment. No doubt for me the boys have earned a spell n hoping they come back fully refreshed n eager to cause some mayhem after returning from the break.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
Hopefully not at the expense of CCJ.
I want the club to get as much games into him as possible

Dimma has already said multiple times that 3 tall's is the way we will be setting up forward, like we did against Adelaide at giants stadium.
Tantalising forward line Jack-Lynch-CCJ

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
VFL back on Sunday against Williamstown so players will get their auditions :clap2 :clap2

Reactions: 7 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dimma has already said multiple times that 3 tall's is the way we will be setting up forward, like we did against Adelaide at giants stadium.
Tantalising forward line Jack-Lynch-CCJ
Yep. Can't wait to see this. Jack and Tom in attack while CCJ swaps with Nank.

Reactions: 2 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Assuming Lynch and Nank are not yet ready In Astbury, Prestia and Stacky. Out Castagna Kmac Rioli

Broad Grimes Astbury
Short Flossy Baker
Balta Cotchin Caddy
Bolton Stacky Shed
Jack CCJ Aarts
Chol Martin Prestia
Int: Lambert Graham Houli Pickett

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Good news. Nank probably more important than Lynch now though. Where did you hear that Ice? Talking Tigers?
yeah about the 39 min mark, he said Lynch reckons he himself is ready, Balmy said he would be surprised if he missed any more games

Last edited:

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Prestia in of course.
If lynch and astbury come in I reckon Chol goes. Maybe aarts, Rioli or caddy miss too.
Cj to play to see how the 3-headed monster works. If so, get graham dusty and Bolton forward too.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I know there will be many who disagree with me, but I am wondering ... rather than select Astbury I wouldn't mind seeing Miller getting a game or two to see how he measures up.

Reactions: 10 users