Changes V Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Saints

I know there will be many who disagree with me, but I am wondering ... rather than select Astbury I wouldn't mind seeing Miller getting a game or two to see how he measures up.
Just got off the phone from an old school mate of Dave's....he inadvertently admitted he was cooked. The club needs to be ruthless....play Miller now. Dave has been a wonderful servant. Father time has got him.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got off the phone from an old school mate of Dave's....he inadvertently admitted he was cooked. The club needs to be ruthless....play Miller now. Dave has been a wonderful servant. Father time has got him.
Shouldn't this be in the rumour file. My best friends aunty's cat said yada yada yada.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got off the phone from an old school mate of Dave's....he inadvertently admitted he was cooked.

- hi this is Dave
- hi Dave
- I'm cooked
- what
- oh sh1t I didn't mean to admit that please don't tell anyone
- ok bye then
- bye

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why would we drop Aarts? Been 9ne of our most consistent. Rioli is the one who has been gifted games for years.

A lot of our senior players were cooked last year too. Then the back half of the season and finals came along.

• Love
A lot of our senior players were cooked last year too. Then the back half of the season and finals came along.
most of our team were done mid way through 2017. should have played the kids then. and the end of 2018, and mid way through 2019, and of course last year, we shouldn't have even gone to the hubs.

As I heard during the week if there was no injury to Clark then this would have been praised as a brave attack on the ball & it would have been play on with nothing to see. It's unfortunate but that's it.

most of our team were done mid way through 2017. should have played the kids then. and the end of 2018, and mid way through 2019, and of course last year, we shouldn't have even gone to the hubs.

Some on here famously wanted the coach sacked and the rebuild to begin halfway through the 2017 season. Never forget.

Reactions: 3 users
Some on here famously wanted the coach sacked and the rebuild to begin halfway through the 2017 season. Never forget.
I don't that is right. It was at the end of 2016. Weren't we all pretty bullish mid year 2017 even after those heartbreaking losses?

I don't that is right. It was at the end of 2016. Weren't we all pretty bullish mid year 2017 even after those heartbreaking losses?
No. We won the first 5, then lost the next 4. After the 4th loss, GWS, the ferals were calling for the Tank for picks.

Admittedly there were a lot less than the end of 2016, but there was still calls for Dimma's head

Have you heard of Cheech and Chong ?
They use that line.

Don’t remember that line in particular but the reminder of Chechen and Chong men’s I’m gonna head to
No. We won the first 5, then lost the next 4. After the 4th loss, GWS, the ferals were calling for the Tank for picks.

Admittedly there were a lot less than the end of 2016, but there was still calls for Dimma's head

Remember those calls and the claims that he was a poor coach
Thank god we stuck fat

I dont think we were all bullish until about half way through the last quarter of the GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users