Changes v Skunks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Skunks

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Dissapointing that we arent picking on ressies form anymore. Clarke and Ralph were disappointing last week. Banks had a better game than both for mine.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Dissapointing that we arent picking on ressies form anymore. Clarke and Ralph were disappointing last week. Banks had a better game than both for mine.
I’m a Banks fan but I would like to see him put a few good vfl games together before he gets picked.
We know Ralphsmith has played well at AFL level and Clarke has had a stellar pre season despite being a little quiet last week.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Im one of Jross biggest critics,

But hes a logical in this week i reckon.

Theres an inexperience tipping point we dont want to exceed

And its going to be a dour game by us,

And if nothing else,

Hes dour

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I think that is really harsh.

He was very good in the latter part of 2022 and was easily our best mid in the vfl last week.

…… and I thought he played well in the elimination final - definitely slots into Hoppers role - the Ross selection was the most obvious one to me.

Reactions: 5 users

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Good to see Judson selected.
Dimma gave him fulsome praise at the press conference.
Hugo plays across HBF.
Trent should play more midfield.
Key issue is to shut down Nick Daicos and Noble, averaged 600 metres and 8 score involvements each versus the Cats.
Noble is a transitional winger passing inboard.
They set up crucial goals for JDG and Hill versus the Cats, who marked uncontested in the HF corridor.
Looks like Mitchell is playing across HF, not dissimilar to Lambert's former role.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Hugo and Juddy very lucky after average games on the weekend.

Juddy had good pre-season form and unlucky not to be selected round 1. His game wasn't great on the weekend but if you listen to Dimma's press conference today on Juddy specifically he said he is not concerned with VFL possession numbers but his running patterns and how that will equate to the expanses of the bigger grounds like the G.

Hugo not coming in in his best form but we needed the run so ok with seeing him at AFL level again.

Cumberland could still be the sub but he was by far the worst of our AFL listed boys in the VFL last week.

Reactions: 7 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012

And if nothing else,

Hes dour

was hoping for the sonz

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Where's Cumberland?
Where's Sony?
This is shiit selections Ralphsmith & Ross.
We haven't given us a chance. FFS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Juddy had good pre-season form and unlucky not to be selected round 1. His game wasn't great on the weekend but if you listen to Dimma's press conference today on Juddy specifically he said he is not concerned with VFL possession numbers but his running patterns and how that will equate to the expanses of the bigger grounds like the G.

Hugo not coming in in his best form but we needed the run so ok with seeing him at AFL level again.

More and more, footy is becoming an exact science

We're gonna win

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

And if nothing else,

Hes dour
Ross was always coming in he was our most dominant mid last weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing Steeley and Seth because they've got something about em.

Seth and Juddy Clarke gonna be playing havoc in the Tigers front half not before too long.

Last edited: