Changes v The Bombres | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v The Bombres

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Reading between the lines, McGrath of the Druggies considers beating the Tigers is just a another step towards the finals.
Must admit they are quick but hope we can give them a wake up call.
Huge head.
It's massive

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Does anyone else think Ben Miller could be a sneaky chance to debut?
Yes for a couple of reasons - I thought we looked undersized against high balls last week without DTLD in the team plus this week, there's no Nank to drop back (Chol is useless in defensive, contested marking). Playing Miller would help that plus in the next game, we'll need to play an extra tall defender coming up against Darling, Kennedy and Allen. Therefore may as well get Miller in to have a look.

Reactions: 4 users

Swan Street Tiger

Tiger Cub
May 13, 2014
Yes for a couple of reasons - I thought we looked undersized against high balls last week without DTLD in the team plus this week, there's no Nank to drop back (Chol is useless in defensive, contested marking). Playing Miller would help that plus in the next game, we'll need to play an extra tall defender coming up against Darling, Kennedy and Allen. Therefore may as well get Miller in to have a look.
Was he brought in as an emergency last week once Astbury was ruled out? Can't remember if he was or not.....

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
So If Cotch and Nank out........

Sheds is a lock.

If you look at players

Rioli D / Rioli M / Ross / Dow / Miller / Mansell / Ryan/ / Martyn / Pickett / Stack all in the mix somehow but no VFL games on....

Lambert / Astbury / Lynch all unavailable.

Who else gets a rest ? I'd hate RCD / Hugo to be put to the side.

Big decisions this week. Doubt Chol goes out, George keeps obviously doing what he needs to get a game and I think a player like Caddy would look at this game as his one big shot.

I have no idea and will watch eagerly for the teams.

Or we pick up a player at number 10 tonight and throw them in the deep end :)

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Miller would make sense as it gives us flexibility to send Balta into the ruck to help Mabs.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Edwards and Pickett are certain ins.

Have you seen Miller in defensive, contested marking?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Would be stunned if Miller played and even more stunned if he is on our list next year

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Miller would make sense as it gives us flexibility to send Balta into the ruck to help Mabs.
Miller has a leap on him, is 198cm and has played ruck in the past. Plays KPD/KPF/Ruck, if he is named would pinch hit before Balta IMO

Reactions: 1 user