Changes v The Bombres | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v The Bombres

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I think it might be

In Edwards, Pickett
Out Ralphsmith, Castagna

Ralphsmith kicked 2 great goals but thought he struggled with the pace.. Castagna's just totally out of form.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I think it might be

In Edwards, Pickett
Out Ralphsmith, Castagna

Ralphsmith kicked 2 great goals but thought he struggled with the pace.. Castagna's just totally out of form.
I'd go with this. Can't see why pickett can't play George's role.

Reactions: 2 users

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
Could have 5 changes?
Ins: Pickett, Edwards, Rioli, Rioli [MRJ], Stack

Well I guess it depends on how much we want to embrace the dreamtime game! ;-)

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Ins: Edwards & Pickett
Outs: Ralphsmith & either Castagna or Caddy, although Josh got better as the game went on & his know-how & game sense is an asset.

Reactions: 1 users

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
Apologies to Mansell - 6 ins!
In all seriousness, I think the ins will be Pickett, Edwards, Daniel Rioli (After all he is in all the promo material). I think MRJ will be tempting but ...
Outs: Castagna (needs a rest), Ralph Smith (was ok but has to make way), Caddy (sub)

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
As much as I like what RCD has produced the last few weeks, thought he was solid again today; with all the midfield cavalry arriving this week and next (Cotch, Prestia, Bolton, Edwards & Pickett), he might be surplus to our needs right now. Won't mind him staying in but can understand with all our mids back, he could get squeezed out. Promising signs from Riley though, hope he continues on this trajectory.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I'd go with this. Can't see why pickett can't play George's role.
The know those upright trampoline things that they use for slips warm ups? You throw a ball at them and they bounce it off in a random direction?

One of those could play George's role.

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Cant see Caddy being dropped. He was put highest possession getter.

In: Edwards, Pickett
Out: Castagna, Ralphsmith

Hugo unlucky with 2 goals but he has shown enough to suggest he will be back

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I know Chol can be hot and cold, but today’s performance should get him a guernsey next week. Caddy’s a possibility, though
I am not Chol's biggest fan but his ruck work did take a load off Nanks and meant we weren't playing guy's out of position so he deserves another game. Caddy didn't do anything wrong tonight so unless for structure I don't see him being dropped.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
The Round 12 Dreamtime match against Essendon Football Club will be played next Saturday, June 5 at Optus Stadium, Perth.
First bounce will be at 5:40pm (AWST)/ 7:40pm (AEST)

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
I reckon Bachar is battling. Couple of poor efforts today and has lost some pace.

Always back in your champions, and he's been outstanding in previous dream time games, but another substandard match and I'd give Stack a shot off half back.

Stack, shorty and Baker delivering the ball out of defence is tantalising.